Anyone have full/complete PinMAME ROM set?

Dazz

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

I could I guess - but, wouldn't it maybe be easier for you to cherry pick the ones you need ?

Can I even upload the whole archive here ?

Nah, not here.  Was thinking dropbox or something, but that's ok.  I'll see if I can just re-build my set.  What DAT are you guys using?  Just the PinMAME.exe that's with the 2.43 download?

You are missing 68 of 2209 known 243 sets

acd_121
acd_152
acd_152h
acd_160
acd_160h
acd_163
acd_163h
acd_168c
amazonh2
amazonh3
avs_170c
bdk_240
bikerac2
centaurj
cftbl_l5c
dd_l3c
drac_l2c
esha_l4c
fg_800al
ft_d6
ft_l5p
glxplay2
hangon
im_183
lostspcg
lsrcu_l3
marsf
meteorbf
msdisco
mt_140h
mt_140hb
mt_145
mt_145h
mt_145hb
mtl_112
mtl_116
mtl_116h
mtl_164c
mtl_170
mtl_170c
mtl_170h
petacon
potc_600af
punkywil
shr_141
smanve_100c
smanve_101
smanve_101c
st_140h
st_161c
stargodb
stwr_106
taxi_l5c
taxi_l5cm
tf_120
tf_120h
tf_140
thndrman
tom_15c
tomy_500
totan_15c
trn_160
ts_lh6p
twd_156
wcs_l3c
xmn_100
xmn_120h
xmn_122h

For the most part, I should be able to get what I'm missing from the site.  Its the color versions that I'm not sure where to get. 

• Administrators

Ok, I think I was able to get most of these filled.  Running audit again right now.

Got my missing list down quite a bit. Below are the ones that I'm currently missing.

acd_152
acd_168c
amazonh2
amazonh3
avs_170c
bdk_240
ft_d6
im_183
mtl_164c
mtl_170
mtl_170c
mtl_170h
smanve_100c
smanve_101c
st_161c
tf_120h
tf_140

• Administrators

Got my missing list down quite a bit. Below are the ones that I'm currently missing.  These are also roms we are missing, or wrong, here on the site.

acd_152
acd_168c
amazonh2
amazonh3
avs_170c
bdk_240
ft_d6
im_183
mtl_164c
mtl_170
mtl_170c
mtl_170h
smanve_100c
smanve_101c
st_161c
tf_120h
tf_140

• Content Provider
48 minutes ago, Dazz said:

Got my missing list down quite a bit. Below are the ones that I'm currently missing.  These are also roms we are missing, or wrong, here on the site.

acd_152
acd_168c
amazonh2
amazonh3
avs_170c
bdk_240
ft_d6
im_183
mtl_164c
mtl_170
mtl_170c
mtl_170h
smanve_100c
smanve_101c
st_161c
tf_120h
tf_140

I tested and can confirm that

amazonh2

amazonh3

bdk_240

are good. The sets I uploaded use the full description in the post title. Look for Amazon Hunt and Batman: Dark Knight.

mtl_170

mtl_170h 

im_183

are all available at Stern. No reason to host these here.

ft_d6 is a ghost LED rom. PP will likely send you a C&D if you try to host it. Weird, I know.

There is no such thing as official colored DMD SAM code. These are just slots to allow mods to load.

I'm missing the remaining also. If they do turn up, please upload. That goes for any SAM rom you encounter. There are dozens known to be released for which I don't even have checksums so they don't get included in an audit. You are actually missing a lot more than you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Well, if you do encounter any sets that are wrong, there is a button with the upload that you can use to report it. I SHOULD be getting those messages, and I can investigate. Or you can report in this thread.

In the meantime, you can use the v2.44 PinMAME executable in combination with a rom checker like clrmamepro to audit your own collection.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 11/16/2016 at 2:39 PM, CarnyPriest said:

There is no such thing as official colored DMD SAM code. These are just slots to allow mods to load.

Yeah we eventually need to get these out of the "database".    It would be better to add specialized support for these cases instead.

If the ROM name ends with C and does not exist, but removing "C" matches a ROM, then use the matched game with the "C" zip file (and ignore CRC).

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, DJRobX said:

Yeah we eventually need to get these out of the "database".    It would be better to add specialized support for these cases instead.

If the ROM name ends with C and does not exist, but removing "C" matches a ROM, then use the matched game with the "C" zip file (and ignore CRC).

That's exactly what needs to happen... Would make things much easier.

• Content Provider
32 minutes ago, DJRobX said:

I'll PM you.

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

The rom sets I post here use the full table description as the title. Look for Amazon Hunt for example.

Many of the ones on your list are patched versions to fix "ghost LED" issues for real tables. For virtual, the patched roms are functionally equivalent to the official rom set. Plus the license holder for whatever reason is known to hand out cease and desists to any site that hosts them. Don't worry about those.

Everything besides the "ghost LED" sets should be here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived