A bit disappointed

PcTeknic

Hello, I registered recently in this great web. Download 20 SAM5 PM tables and I opened a thread for a small problem in which two users helped me. I presented myself exposing my PinMameCab, without receiving a response, like other users. I decided to upload artwork for those tables in thanks. That users download and do not comment, it seems the most normal, unfortunately it is something that you have to assume, no one thanks when downloading, including me, although my way of thanking is to contribute me too. What is stranger is that no member of staff says a simple thank you.

• Administrators

My apologies, PCTeknic...  

Personally, I've been battling many real life issues lately. I haven't been active in the community for a little while.  I try to find time every other day to approve files, but haven't been able to reply on the forums.  I still have a lot of shit that I need to get set back up here on the site, so when I get free time I'm working on it in the background.

Thank you dazz.

I hope you solve your personal affairs.

My comment was not aimed at anyone in particular since a large website needs several people to manage it, precisely because being a hobby, we do when we have free time and we do not always have it.

I simply try to make the staff more supportive of new contributions, because if a new user registers and shares content without receiving a response, they probably will not share more content.

And that does not benefit anyone.

--------------------

Gracias dazz.

Espero que soluciones tus asuntos personales.

Mi comentario no iba dirigido a nadie en concreto ya que una gran web necesita varias personas que la gestionen, precisamente porque al ser una afición, lo hacemos cuando tenemos tiempo libre y no siempre lo tenemos.

Simplemente intento sensibilizar al staff para que apoyen más los nuevos aportes, porque si un usuario nuevo se registra y comparte contenido sin recibir respuesta, es probable que no comparta más contenido.

Y eso no beneficia a nadie.

My excuse is that I follow 4 VP forums on a daily basis at the moment. I tend to keep quiet since there are so many guys out that know what they are talking, instead of me just kind of guessing what I believe could be the solution. When it comes to downloading, I try at least thank the artist.

@PcTeknic 

Try to keep in mind the "Staff" you speak of is Dazz and Dazz alone i believe.  Which makes it very hard for him to keep up.  It's unfortunate but true, that we all should thank the author for his post when downloading thier hard work but not everyone does.  So even though I have not downloaded anything of yours, i offer a big Thanks!! :D

Hey while I'm at it thanks to Dazz, Wildman and Itchigo.  I have downloaded items from each of you and your contributions here and other sites and maybe I never said Thank-you.  I really do enjoy this hobby and what everyone contributes.

• 2 months later...

Archived