No music in some tables

Hello everyone.

I've been looking through the forum to see if there was something about it and I find nothing.

The point is that at some tables that I downloaded, the audio is heard but not music.

I assume you have to look at the script for each table and find the songs on our own to put them in the appropriate folder.

The tables are: Avengers, Iron Man, Family Guy and World Poker Tour.

If someone already has a download link would be appreciated.

When making MegaDocklets tables I downloaded, I would post it here, plus I already have made or downloaded, I'll put you as long a while.

------------------

Hola a todos.

He estado buscando por el foro a ver si encontraba algo al respecto y me encuentro nada.

La cuestión es que en algunas mesas que he descargado, se escucha el audio pero no la música.

Supongo que habrá que mirar el script de cada tabla y buscar las canciones por nuestra cuenta para meterlas en la carpeta correspondiente.

Las mesas son: Avengers, IronMan, Family Guy y World Poker Tour.

Si alguien tiene ya algún enlace de descarga sería de agradecer.

Cuando haga los MegaDocklets de las mesas que he descargado, os lo publicaré aquí, más los que ya tengo hechos o descargados, os los pondré en cuanto saque un rato.

Yes, I  turn up the volume  with 9 and turn up the volume in the operators menu......

I've found the problem.

I re-download the ROM, V170 for Avengers and changed the script to call the V170

I think before I download the ROM V170 and rename it as V140

sure the other three tables also is a fault with the rom

Thank you both for your help

Indeed, in the four tables there was a conflict with the ROM.

I think it would be easier if the download of a table and would include everything you need:

- Table
- B2S
- ROM
- MEDIA PACK

I know there are things that are updated, but having to search for everything separately sometimes it's boring.

Let's see if I make the MegaDocklets and upload

• 3 weeks later...

Archived