Spiderman Vault Edition smanve_101c

Puedo hacerlo en la pc del pinball virtual que estoy construyendo en las teclas de los pasos ... mi visualpinball está completamente configurado y tengo la ROM de color ejecutándose.

Hoy he estado probando pin2dmd en el pinball virtual y con pinmame muestro la imagen, ahora necesito hacerlo funcionar con pinball visual. Aunque el pin2dmd es para mi verdadero pinball, tenía curiosidad por verlo en acción con el virtual.

PD:I have noticed that the color palette I have for spidey is not the correct one, it shows too much green, can someone who has it correctly share it? or not if the dump of the color rom would be correct for what it indicates lucky1

• 4 weeks later...

My machine reboots after you complete the Jack o lantern mission. But if you push both flipper buttons after you made the 8th shot and before you see BOOM,  You  skip the mission ending images what makes the machine reboot/reset i guess....

check out the video

WhatsApp Video 2018-05-04 at 20.50.44.mp4

Also the colours fixed would also be nice :) 

3 hours ago, lucky1 said:

Seems to be a ROM problem.  Which ROM did you install ?

Good point, i had about the same thing in a uMK3 arcade machine were the machine rebooted after you got hit by kitana's fan. 

I bought the machine from Peter81 (you helped him out on this machine) a month ago and haven't take a look at software etc.

Should i download new software ? or reinstall ? 

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, MrBrownstone said:

Good point, i had about the same thing in a uMK3 arcade machine were the machine rebooted after you got hit by kitana's fan. 

I bought the machine from Peter81 (you helped him out on this machine) a month ago and haven't take a look at software etc.

Should i download new software ? or reinstall ? 

There currently is a memory problem with european machines and the pinballbrowser colored ROM of Sharkky.

You should use the original ROM for now until the problem got fixed by OGA83 (author of pinballbrowser)

On 29-5-2018 at 9:07 AM, lucky1 said:

There currently is a memory problem with european machines and the pinballbrowser colored ROM of Sharkky.

You should use the original ROM for now until the problem got fixed by OGA83 (author of pinballbrowser)

Which problem do you mean ?

the "Reboot problem" or the "changing colour problems in some scenes"

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, MrBrownstone said:

Which problem do you mean ?

the "Reboot problem" or the "changing colour problems in some scenes"

Maybe both are coming from the ROM.  Please use the original ROM from the STERN website. The colored ROM is only supported on virtual pinball
for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Looking for some assistance.

I have a real pin spider man ve, would like to try a rom patch to use a pin2dmd display.

I have tried contact with Sharkky via PM for his real pin macro. No reply , message has not been read, and by the looks hasn't checked in on VP universe in just on 12 months.

Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance. T

Oh. Well, I have a feeling that I'll be giving you bad news then. I believe, a few years back, he did some Metallica work, and contacted him about it, asking if there was any plans for the updated rom ( Not, 100% sure about this). What I was told is that he lost all his work, from a stolen laptop. If memory serves me right, there was another guy I contacted later about the Metallica, wich I consider an update to what we currently got. He wanted some cash for it and I'm well, I'm in for this mostly because of the sharing part so I said thank you and no thanks. So, that means, if I'm correct, then, I'm afraid, that Spiderman VE  has to be re-done or someone smart can code it going from vpin to "real".

Surely there must be real pin owners out there,  have  the macros from Sharkky and still have it saved/backed up on a hard drive.

Perhaps it could be added to the downloads tab, that way VP Universe still has control over the content and availability, but we all get the rewards for what looks like a really nice colourisation.

5 hours ago, Pinballuser said:

maybe someone else can chime in;   I can't remember the name of the site

their is a French  Virtual Pinball forum 

Sharkkey has allot of posts and tutorials in the site,   you might be able to reach him their.

edit

I found it 

https://www.pincabpassion.net/

Here is the link to the Spiderman Colourisation:

https://www.pincabpassion.net/t4714-termine-spiderman-vault-edition-colorisation

It says 100% complete and the link is supposed to be in the first post but the link itself has been removed.

Once again no further posts on that since 2016

• 3 weeks later...
Surely there must be real pin owners out there,  have  the macros from Sharkky and still have it saved/backed up on a hard drive.
Perhaps it could be added to the downloads tab, that way VP Universe still has control over the content and availability, but we all get the rewards for what looks like a really nice colourisation.

I still have been unable to contact Sharkky, messages show unread, does not seem to current on any forum sites.

Calling any real pinball users our there using Sharkky’s colourisation. Someone must have the macro files needed.

Appreciate any help.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 12/29/2020 at 12:22 AM, Turbo27 said:

I still have been unable to contact Sharkky, messages show unread, does not seem to current on any forum sites.

Calling any real pinball users our there using Sharkky’s colourisation. Someone must have the macro files needed.

Appreciate any help.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Turbo27

this is something that you probably don't want to hear as it will take you 20+ hours to make

but if you have a real pinball machine you probably have a License to Pinball Browser  and more importantly you are very familiar with the game rules.

You can make your own files for a real pinball machine with the  Patched rom for a virtual machine.

You need to 

1. download the rom path for a virtual machine ----->  patch the rom.

2.   you need a smartDMD.txt file   ===>  download my attached file its defined for a SAM  table.

watch my video  ------>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndai1o4n2ks6f52/capture-1.avi?dl=0

Open  Pinball Browser

3. Open the Patched rom  (  USE the patched rom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  or you will need to color each frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 0:20   -->  open the smarthDMD.txt file  (or make one)   again use my attached file.

5.  0:30  -->   this is where your knowledge of the game will come in handy    Make   Bookmarks for each scene ( add a name press the yellow star)

this should take you a few days to make (and remember that Stern combines individual frames to make 1 scene  so give those frames the same name  so that you know what pallet to add to that scene.

SceneName1,  SceneName2, SceneName3.  ect.      and     SceneName -->   pallet name

6.  1:12 Once you have bookmarked all your scenes  --->  create a pallet for each individual scene in your smartDMD.txt

7.  1:55  -->  assign   the new pallet created to each frame

press Control and click on each individual color to change it.

8.  I suggest you find a Stream of this table if you need help selecting colors.

9.   3:30   Modify dots if you need to

10. 5:34  Once you are done   Please!!!!!  Please!!!!   press the   Green arrows (refresh)    

to Upload (sync)   all your Image bookmarks.  so that the rest of use can use them!!!!  again please do this.

11.  5:46   you can see the macro I created from modifying the rom.    You can save this but you will not have the changes done by Sharkey in his project so this is

only useful to  if you decided to share your project with other real pinball users.  ( they will still need sharkeys patched rom to apply your changes )

12.   5:55,   you can see the repository for other roms and the Image book marks.   if Sharkey or someone else had  uploaded their Spiderman book marks you could avoid allot of work.

(  the only thing you would have to do is create your smartDMD.txt and assign it to each scene)

This is why I ask again if you do this please!! please!!  upload your image book marks.

smartdmd.txt

• 1 year later...
  • Content Provider

Pinball Browser has a builtin repository for projects uploaded by the community. It can be accessed through the dropdown menu next to the play button under the macro tab. Some macros do not only patch the firmware but also create the smartDMD.txt files needed for the colorization. By running the macro against the original firmware it reproduces the steps exactly like the author did them when he created the firmware modification. That way it is possible to enter the serial number of your machine instead of the serial number used in pinmame emulation and use the colorization for your real pinball machine.