Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sharkky

Spiderman Vault Edition smanve_101c

Puedo hacerlo en la pc del pinball virtual que estoy construyendo en las teclas de los pasos ... mi visualpinball está completamente configurado y tengo la ROM de color ejecutándose.

Hoy he estado probando pin2dmd en el pinball virtual y con pinmame muestro la imagen, ahora necesito hacerlo funcionar con pinball visual. Aunque el pin2dmd es para mi verdadero pinball, tenía curiosidad por verlo en acción con el virtual.

PD:I have noticed that the color palette I have for spidey is not the correct one, it shows too much green, can someone who has it correctly share it? or not if the dump of the color rom would be correct for what it indicates lucky1

My machine reboots after you complete the Jack o lantern mission. But if you push both flipper buttons after you made the 8th shot and before you see BOOM,  You  skip the mission ending images what makes the machine reboot/reset i guess....

check out the video

WhatsApp Video 2018-05-04 at 20.50.44.mp4

Also the colours fixed would also be nice :) 

3 hours ago, lucky1 said:

Seems to be a ROM problem.  Which ROM did you install ?

Good point, i had about the same thing in a uMK3 arcade machine were the machine rebooted after you got hit by kitana's fan. 

I bought the machine from Peter81 (you helped him out on this machine) a month ago and haven't take a look at software etc.

Should i download new software ? or reinstall ? 

10 hours ago, MrBrownstone said:

Good point, i had about the same thing in a uMK3 arcade machine were the machine rebooted after you got hit by kitana's fan. 

I bought the machine from Peter81 (you helped him out on this machine) a month ago and haven't take a look at software etc.

Should i download new software ? or reinstall ? 

There currently is a memory problem with european machines and the pinballbrowser colored ROM of Sharkky.

You should use the original ROM for now until the problem got fixed by OGA83 (author of pinballbrowser)

On 29-5-2018 at 9:07 AM, lucky1 said:

There currently is a memory problem with european machines and the pinballbrowser colored ROM of Sharkky.

You should use the original ROM for now until the problem got fixed by OGA83 (author of pinballbrowser)

Which problem do you mean ?

the "Reboot problem" or the "changing colour problems in some scenes"

5 hours ago, MrBrownstone said:

Which problem do you mean ?

the "Reboot problem" or the "changing colour problems in some scenes"

Maybe both are coming from the ROM.  Please use the original ROM from the STERN website. The colored ROM is only supported on virtual pinball
for now.

Hi,

have patched the ROM sucessfully and it's running well without the PAL file, but when putting it into "altcolor/smanve_101c" directory i've the same problem as mentioned here with Family Guy. -  all files are at latest version available and firmware is 2.55.