DOF Config Tool - Table Configs - PinballX - Different behaviour 5 Flasher vs. PF Back Flasher MX

BlackZero

Hello,

I hope there isn't a general feedback threat for DOF Table Configs - otherwise please append my threat there :D

I am using 5 Flasher and 2 WS2811 Stripes for "PF Back Flasher MX" simultaneous. I noticed that changing tables at PinballX the light direction of the 5 flashers are opposed to the light direction of the "PF Back Flasher MX". Is this intended?

Further more: At 5 Flashers the "5 Flasher Left" and "5 Flasher Center" are always flashing both together. Is this intended?

Thank you very much!

Greetings,

BlackZero

Edit: I found the solution for my 2nd request. "5 Flasher Left" should have this value for single operation: "$PBXWheelLeft White 80 W80 L2/$PBXWheelRight White 80 W240 L3/$PBXWheelPageRight|$PBXWheelPageLeft White 400 5 L4". I will try to submit this to public.

Edit2: Also an easy task to change 5 Flasher direction ^^

I submitted an adjusted config for the 5 flasher in PBX for public consideration that fixes this (waiting times of 0 80 160 240 320). I guess it's not intended that two flashers light simultaneously.

The direction of the flashers lighting up when scrolling ($PBXWheelLeft/Right) is a matter of taste I guess. I like from right to left when scrolling to the left and from left to right when scrolling to the right.

This "to be considered" config comes along with another change of the flippers in PBX (left/right).

Edit: Forgett about the second proposed chagne with the flippers, becuase:

- $PBXWheelPageLeft indicates that the wheel pages to the right.
- $PBXWheelPageRight indicates that the wheel pages to the left.

Current config of the flippers is plausible.

Archived