PIN2DMD Charity Project

lucky1

• Content Provider

It is a shame that some people can´t believe that there are honest individuals which just want to do something good.

For all that are doubting that we forward every penny we get from PIN2DMD users to charity projects 
here are the bank transfers to the SOH orphans home and to the children with cancer.

In the name of the children many many thanks to all the true supporters of PIN2DMD and 
all that believe in us.

spende1.png

spende2.png

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, UncleSash said:

good post.. after a long fight and a big loose of a friend and fan

Thank you to all User, who make this huge amount of Donations possible.

AWESOME!!!! Total 3560 Euro = 4010 USD !!!

What exactly brings YOU into the position to thank the PIN2DMD users in the name of the charity project ? 

60$ donated with far more than 100 shields and kits sold from you. Nothing more to say !

• Content Provider

Have none of those 100+ buyers paid for your software? (I really don't know. Maybe, but it seems unlikely I think)

10 hours ago, lucky1 said:

What exactly brings YOU into the position to thank the PIN2DMD users in the name of the charity project ? 

60$ donated with far more than 100 shields and kits sold from you. Nothing more to say !

• Content Provider
32 minutes ago, freneticamnesic said:

Have none of those 100+ buyers paid for your software? (I really don't know. Maybe, but it seems unlikely I think)

Most of the later not and many of those who did donate, were complaining that they didn´t know that the donations
they made to him don´t get forwarded to the charity project.

Archived