Code change to enable SAM LE driver board support

DJRobX

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider
1 hour ago, bent98 said:

I have a pindmd3 install right now as my pin2dmd board went bad. Waiting for a new one. In the meantime I upgraded my roms and pal files for the following games:

Metallica 170c - gets CRC error and crashes pinmame

TWD - Pal file only -works but missing patched diff

ACDC acd_168c - works

Avengers - avs_170c - crashes

Mustang - MT_145hc - CRC error and crashes pinmame

For the the entries I chanced at91jit to "0"

I am running the latest Carney pinmame dll

So its looks like you need to add or update metallica 170 CRC as well. Not sure why Avengers is crashing?

They all work on my cab with my build. I don´t have a TWD patch. Here is my build

VPinMAME.zip

• Content Provider
18 minutes ago, lucky1 said:

They all work on my cab with my build. I don´t have a TWD patch. Here is my build

VPinMAME.zip

Just so I am clear, the latest SAMbuild (2.8b) installed on top of VPinMAME28b_Minimal.zip will not register for you. And your build using VC2010 is fine?

Just to test, is it registering and working OK if you use the official dll?

• Content Provider

They all work.

Metallica 170c - gets CRC error and crashes pinmame - mispelled .bin name

Avengers - avs_170c - crashes - wasnt running in VPphysmod5

Mustang - MT_145hc - CRC error and crashes pinmame - works with Luckys dll

10 minutes ago, umpa said:

Twd no problems just have sound stuttering in Mustang Le

Heh.  Ugh.  Do you have that problem with my build (older, but 1st post in this topic) also, or just 2.8b? 

You might check the table settings, some of Dozer's tables are set to override to 60fps vsync which causes sound problems on my cab.

5 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

I have a question about the DOF dll file in DJRob's first post.  It's dated 12/6/16.  Is this file recommended still and if so, where should it be placed?

Thanks.

Yes.     It should be placed over your existing DOF dll (usually your tables/plugins/directoutput fodler).    Swisslizard re-emerged briefly but has not merged any of these changes yet.    Without the update, solenoid responsiveness may be sluggish. 

Just a quick report that Mustang, Star Trek LE, and TWD are all working stutter free with latest builds on my machine. Thanks! 

[emoji3]

Mine as well except I do have the left flipper double flipping or not responding sometimes. Anyone else have this experience?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The one thing I didn't update was DOF. Perhaps that's the source of the double flip problem? 

Yeah it's weird. I have updated DOF still.same issue. It's just these stern games that I see the issue on. I don't run full screen maybe I should try that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Archived