What Backglasses Still Need To Be Made ?

Wildman

I think there's still a good bit of EM's and older tables that aren't done or don't have a good quality... I guess that is mostly due to lack or resources though.  Anything you want to take on is great, though... you always turn out great quality BG's.

Catacomb is kind of a tricky one that could use an update... maybe some of the other ones with moving parts.  Banzai Run... not even sure how that would work.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:20 PM, Itchigo said:

Had this one for a while. But not a WM bg (™).

once I  had over 500 tables, I realized I wanted Quality not Quantity.   I removed all the LQ tables and I rather have a HQ table with a missing backglass/wheel then to use a low quality image of either.

this gives  me all the motivation I need to create a HQ version of the stuff I'm missing.

currently

Missing Wheels = 0

Missing backglass = 1 (Gold Wings and it sucks because I redrew the grill )

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

LMAO  you fuckin kiddin me...shove that crap up your ass!!    Your 1st post is for  alt shit for FX3 garbage... goto their websight and ask for that gayass shit there..

THIS IS VPX / VP WEBSIGHT ONLY THE BEST EMU OUT THERE!!!!        Hit the road  NEWBEEEEEE

WTF :wacko: LOL

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2018 at 10:43 PM, Wildman said:

LMAO  you fuckin kiddin me...shove that crap up your ass!!    Your 1st post is for  alt shit for FX3 garbage... goto their websight and ask for that gayass shit there..

THIS IS VPX / VP WEBSIGHT ONLY THE BEST EMU OUT THERE!!!!        Hit the road  NEWBEEEEEE

WTF :wacko: LOL

Firstly HAHAHAHA

second , I recently found a high res pot of gold, what can I give you Wildman PM a list of your top 10 artwork you need

Archived