Unnamed Virtual Pinball Cabinet --- 46" / 30" / Pin2Dmd --- Williams Recreation Widebody / Wpc95

fuzgi

Heyah!

I found out about Virtual Pinball Cabinets about 3 years ago. I am currently building one and want to share my experience, because this forum and its members helped a lot!

So, there will be lots of information and pictures upcoming soon! I hope to inspire others to build a cabinet. And I want help out other members by answering questions about my project and by giving advice.

Two pictures for starter:

- First project picture (March 2015)

- Current state of interior (August 2016)

IMAG0612.jpg

IMAG0837.jpg

post-566-0-08231600-1470383363_thumb.jpg

post-566-0-29307500-1470383406_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your interest and the good words. I really appreciate that and it helps pushing on through the current wiring chaos.

Here, an update picture from woring day 3. Getting messy, eh? :-/ Might redo some there:

IMAG0847.jpg

post-566-0-24862800-1470652537_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure, if I am unterstanding your qustion correctly...

The contactors normally have 2 terminals for the switing signals (named A1 and A2 in my case, Siemens). I connected the plus voltage to the A1 terminal and ground to the A2 terminal. Ground wiring goes to my output controller (boosted LEDWiz). Always make sure you protect the controller with a flyback diode on an inductive load like these contactors are.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3 de setembro de 2016 at 8:55 AM, fuzgi said:

Some progress pictures found :-)

IMAG0875.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

IMAG0875.jpg

Hello friend, you have the cut design this your machine? ha possibilities to bring me , if it is not asking you too much . I am building a machine with playfiled 47’’ with dmd and blackGrass 32’, but not found any project to this size. its already would help me because I will have to perform a few modifications. if you can help me thank you greatly . thank you so much

• 5 months later...

What make and model 46" playfield monitor did you go with? Is the overall width of the cabinet 25"? What thickness plywood did you use? Sorry for all the questions, but I am flip flopping between standard and widebody cabinets. In fact I am also flip flopping between 4K and 1080p too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Archived