[New VP10 Alert] Star Wars Trilogy Hanibals 4k

Star Wars Trilogy Hanibals 4k

Based on Star Wars Trilogy VP9 from jpsalas
Improved physics and a lot of new realistic sound, graphic's and light effects.
Add a new flash sound script and some new light features.
Create a new swinging script with high frame rate for shaking the Tie
Add a laser shouting animation for the big cannon ;)
In desktop mode you can activate a local DMD by using the 6 key.

Enjoy the play and have fun with that.

Just take my suggestion. Open the material editor, select the playfield material. Uncheck 'metal material'. Then click on 'clearcoat layer' and set it to something like 60,60,60 (or something else, depending on your liking).

You can also do something with the 'glossy layer' if you want and set it to something around the same (or more).

• 8 months later...

May anybody tell me what´s the key to fire the torpedo in the trench run? I´ve recently locked the ball to the cannon and the animation started with a statement somewhat like "hit the target". But I have no idea how to release the ball. It´s neither "Enter", nor "1", nor "left (right) CTRL" nor anything else I´ve tried...

Many thanks for your Support in advance. And many, many thanks for this table!!

Kind regards,

Jannek

• 7 months later...
  • Content Provider

This table uses the Controller.vbs to select the controller automatically.

Most all VPX tables use the new Controller.vbs, which chooses the proper controller based on how you have set up your options.

Meaning you won't have to edit the script to change from one controller to another.

If you click the "Preferences" Tab on the Visual Pinball Editor, then click Keys, Nudge and DOF, you will see a "Disable B2S" menu setting as seen in pic.

Make sure this is unchecked if you plan on using a dB2S Backglass.

All tables are One Screen tables.

It's the dB2S backglasses that are set up for 2 and or 3 screen usage.

Capture.PNG

ok thank you got it was not understanding the new controller thank you - my only other issue is ball is ready to fire but I cant fire it I hit my launch button and and all others.. as the other person listed above same problem its like the game is stuck and ruins the game cant play once that happens. Hoping there is a fix 

• Content Provider

There may be a few bugs with this version, as I had the X-Wing activate without a ball even entering anything to activate it. The ball was still in play on playfield. Thus there was no ball to shoot out of X-Wing.

Maybe the Table Author will be able to fix these issues and upload a new fixed version.

Also the physics seem unrealistic as you can barely see the ball as it bounces from bottom of playfield to the top with breakneck speeds all over the place. Specially when hitting Slings.

(I hit loop shot, and without touching flippers afterwards, the ball bounced up and went all the way around loop shot again. That is way to fast!!)

• 1 year later...

Great table, just got my cab up and running and this is one of the first tables. Big star wars fans in the house.

But it plays super fast. Anyway to slow it down? Still getting my head around all things vpx, but would like to play this at a bit slower speed. Can hardly follow the ball it goes so fast.

Thanks

Archived