File Submitter: gtxjoe

File Submitted: 07 Jul 2016

File Category: Visual Pinball 10 - Tables

Link to B2S: b2s_tag.png
Permission to Mod: Yes
ROM Name: kiko_a10
VP Version: v10

Kong! The 8th Wonder of the World!

Here is Release 1.0 of King Kong. There is still a lot more bling that can be added to this table, but since it has already been in the making on and off for about 3 years now, it's best to release it as is and let people enjoy it.

Special thanks to:
Dazz creating the King Kong WIP on VP9 and asking me to help with scripting the table. The two left ramps proved to be almost impossible to implement with VP9 and Physmod. With VPX, it was finally possible :)
DStruct for sharing the FP resources
Wildman for the Kong backglass
Arngrim for DOF support
Toxie and Fuzzel for VPX
Thanks to the other authors that worked or were involved on this table WIP

Click here to download this file

This is a beautiful recreation. Nice job. Is anyone having trouble with the bumpers? Seems the ball is not colliding and gets stuck under the bumper. I checked to ensure the collidable check box is checked on each bumper object... I'm running win7 64bit with the geforce 715ti if I recall.

• Content Provider

played some games lately, i like it very much, also because i know it's a rare game :)

i think when we pass the right loop and the ball does a loop of the table, that it is supposed to finish his round against the upper right flipper, instead of under it, the voice said someting like we have to try to counter attack to the ramp or something, we can't see videos in real but that's i think what we should do

• Content Provider

Uploaded a 1.03 version with adjustment to the right loop exit.  For me it says "Make the Loop!"  If you hit the left loop x times, you are awarded an extra ball

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived