How To Add New Tables To Visual A Pinball And My Pinball X Front End? Newbie Please Help!

I just bought my first virtual pinball machine . It's a mini with a 32" play field. It's using a a PinballX frontend and I'm liking visual pinball tables that the guy put on for me but wanted to add some he missed like Family Guy, World Poker Tour, and Magic Theater but have no idea how to. Step by step if anybody can show me. Don't know much bout computers so bare with me please!

• Content Provider

General approach

Download table and unzip the vpt or vpx file to desired Visual pinball\table folder

Download related directb2s backglass and unzip only the directb2s file to the same Visual pinball\table folder

Rename the directb2s file to match table filename, i.e attack_from_mars_v2001.vpt and attack_from_mars_v2001.directb2s

Download related rom file and do not unzip it, place it in the visual pinball\vpinmame\roms folder

Open table in Visual pinball

Press play

If directb2s is not visible, open table script and modify to enable b2s.server, i.e -

Modify existing table script to change from using VPinMame server to the B2S Server:

- Open table script 
    - If you see 'Choose Controller: 1-VPM, 2-UVP, 3-B2S' near the top of script, change it to option 3
    - Else, search for Set Controller = CreateObject("VPinMAME.Controller")             and change it to      Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server") 

Once you have table working, now add it to Pinballx front end
You will need to download the related media pack (wheel image, table image, backglass image, etc) or create your own or download them individually
Unzip into the correct media folder and rename files if necessary.

Run Game Manager.exe in the pinballx folder to add the table

Run PinballX and cross your fingers

And you say to add follow those steps and cross my fingers? Lol so if I do something wrong will I enable my PinballX frontend? Just wondering I really want to learn how to do this. Now that I have a virtual cab I would like to upgrade to new tables once in awhile .

• Content Provider

You get the 3 pieces. Table directb2s and the rom .. make sure it works in visual pinball then add to pinballx via the game manager.

For me - grab the table then google the <tablename> directb2s -- and find the backglass

now search on vpu (here) for the rom in downloads.

Never fear you won't blow everything up, but always safe to backup your files first :) .  Once you learn the different pieces and visual pinball vs pinball X you will have it figured in no time.  Keeping looking for vids on youtube, GTX Joe did a multi part video that shows most of what you need.  I wish I had those vids when i was starting out

• Content Provider

Run the game manager

In the Select List field pick the list that you want to update (maybe you have Visual pinball, VPX and Physmod entries)

Click on Add Game

In  the empty game entry, click on Game Select button and pick the new table you downloaded (If you can't find the name of your new table, then you put the table in the wrong folder, run PinballX settings.exe and review the Systems that are enabled and take not of the table paths, and put the table in the correct folder)

Fill in the rest of the empty field 

Close and see if you new table shows up in Pinball X

Next would be to get the media stuff for those new tables, but first get the above figured out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...