Reverse Flippers

FranciscoPozo

• Content Provider

Can you clarify what you are expecting the flippers to do?   The flipper objects can rotate 360 degrees clockwise or count-clockwise depending on the settings you choose.  I'm not sure what the reverse of that would be.

-Mike

• Content Provider

You have to play with these 2 numbers until you get what you want. (In VP, I have never built in FP).

Mike, I think he's looking to make old tables like I have at Roguepinball.

post-4-0-04434200-1464204226_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your help. It worked out. Yes, your right: I'm very,very fond of tables from '47 and on until ' 60.Many of them I have the opportunity to play when I was young. I am following Itchigo's recreations and i have been in touch by e-mail with Phil Becker who has done a great work in recreating those wonderful machines.
Thanks again. Maybe I arrive a little later to this part of technology but " it's never to late..." I admire the wonderful things you have done to rescue these "flippers" (as we called them in my country).

• Content Provider

I actually don't make the recreations, Phil does (PBecker1946). He gives me the desktop, and I mod it to FS, and make the backglass work. He even gives me a backglass for it. :P

Archived