Schematic / Wiring Diagram?

Hi guys,

Is there a schematic or wiring diagram somewhere for the connections to the STM discovery board?

I checked in the documentation folder on github but the file called "Pin2DMD installation - 1st Test and VPinMame.pdf", but it only has the pinout for the display

Same in the pcb folder, the file "Wiring.md" only has the pinout for the display.

How does the SD card reader connect? and the connection to the DMD data from the pinball?  

Thanks in advance

• 7 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but where are the eagle files mentioned above?  (I'd be happy with a PDF of the schematic).  I'd like to try a few more optional parts on my initial build to see whats beneficial.  For the optional parts that I see on the latest reference board I have electrically compatible (or similar enough that I can adapt) versions of most but just different footprints (like the sdcard socket amongst the rats nest below)

Thank you

IMG_0860.1.jpg

IMG_0858.1.jpg

IMG_0856.1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 21.5.2016 at 6:16 PM, arcadeuk said:

Hi guys,

Is there a schematic or wiring diagram somewhere for the connections to the STM discovery board?

I checked in the documentation folder on github but the file called "Pin2DMD installation - 1st Test and VPinMame.pdf", but it only has the pinout for the display

Same in the pcb folder, the file "Wiring.md" only has the pinout for the display.

How does the SD card reader connect? and the connection to the DMD data from the pinball?  

Thanks in advance

I uploaded my Wiring and PCB schematics into the Pin2DMD Download section!
PM me for any questions or help.

Archived