Unnatural Ballpaths In Vp10?

AndersE

I have noticed on some tables in vp10 that the ball sometimes does not follow the path i anticipated.

Example, if a ball is just dropping down it suddenly as it had hit an obstacle or glue on the table changes direction.

Think of it like those tables that have magnets to divert balls.

If you have a trajectory that should throw it at the flipper but suddenly changes path to between the flippers.

Could it be connected to friction in the table setting?

• 4 weeks later...

The "problem" is that every created table is free to do whatever it wants with the physics parameters. And some tables even feature some table elements with friction 0, which is extremely bad (usually, if you do not know what you're doing ;)).

So, basically, you need to go over -all- table elements and check their physics settings. A good start is 0.3 for the friction.

• Content Provider

so the easier way that i know to go through all elements is the first dropbox down menu in the script and browse there, but it would be great that when passing from one to another element that the sub menu on the right that we opened for one element, that we stay on that sub menu, that we don't need to unhide it every time, if that can be fixed in the future

Archived