[New VP10 Alert] Indiana Jones (Stern2008) Hanibal's 4k Edition

Indiana Jones (Stern2008) Hanibal's 4k Edition

Thanks to freneticamnesic for there nice VP9 table and the permission for convert to VP10.
And additionally special thank to GLX, gtxjo, Highlnder00 and anybody else where working on the previous versions before.

In this table I have create some new scripts for an ballistic impulse to the "MAP" section and some sound scripts for moving parts.
I have modified many Textures and Objects according to the real version of the table, and have created some special light effects, I hope you like it.

Generally enjoy this nice table and have fun with 8 Ball Multiball :D

It won't work for me on my 1080 monitor.  It just freezes on a blank screen when I launch the table... or am I doing something wrong?

*edit*  Ah!  Never mind... it was a problem with my resolution settings for the table.  Sorry for the confusion!   :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Hanibal, Thanks for the update. I do have a problem with 2.0 though :-(  Flipper lag is miles worse than on version 1.6? I doesn't seem like a performance issue as I get about 160fps in both 1.6 and 2.0, but 2.0 has much more flipper lag? Any idea's?

I cannot get this table to run. I keep getting rom error. Same thing with the 1.6 version. The rom is fine. I tested it in the Setup of Pinmame. The early Physmod version of this table uses the same rom and that version runs fine.. 

Any ideas on what mightbe  going on here? Thanks

I don't have access to my cab right now, but It says something to the effect of" machine has terminated. Check the rom or the path". As I said, the rom works fine on the early physmod5 table. I have the latest pinmame and latest Sam ( I forget if this is a Stern table or not...but think so). 

17 hours ago, Andypc said:

Hi Hanibal, Thanks for the update. I do have a problem with 2.0 though :-(  Flipper lag is miles worse than on version 1.6? I doesn't seem like a performance issue as I get about 160fps in both 1.6 and 2.0, but 2.0 has much more flipper lag? Any idea's?

I check both versions with F11 measurement, and it is the same response time of 14ms for the left flipper. And I didn't change anything at the flippers. 

Archived