Starting With This Project (For Newers)

hi guys,

i discovered this project just yesterday and i found it very interesting.

now i'm going around on the forum to better understand how it works, and i want to start working too.

yesterday i ordered (quite) all what i need and i'm waiting for the panels and all the hardware to arrive to me and i think it will take more than 40 days,

so in this period i want to try the editor to make my personal color animation and when i'll finish i'll think about how to put my work on sd and let it work but it will be another story :-)

right now i want to learn how to good use the editor and i'm explaining you what's my project so i hope you will help me...

i want to make this color display to put on my pinballs,

i will start with my twilight zone so i want to use editor on it.

i've seen the tutorial video of the editor and it doesn't seem so difficult to use but i miss where to find the dump of the images to work on,

where can i find a compatible file whit the tz images to modify?

thanks everybody!!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your answer, i'll use this system on real pinballs and unfortunately i don't absolutely know how pinmame do work so i'll probabily dump the animation from real pinball when i'll have all the hardware i need.

or (if someone is so kind to do it) i can ask to someone who still has the files of dumped animations to pass them to me and i'll start work on them.

i have the corvette and shadow files jet thanks to pinovogel, but i don't have these real pinballs, so i just can practice with these files but i won't use...

Archived