Pinana1 Plunger/nudge Help

jukedock

After messing with the VirtaPin v2 plunger kit I decided to try something different.

The main reason for getting rid of the VirtuaPin is that it had no function to use it as a 'ball launch' button on games that did not have plungers.

I know Zeb's plunger has the facility - but whenever I order from the USA, in the UK we are liable for import duty.

Having visited www.vpin-shop.de I decided to go for a PinAna1 controller.

http://www.vpin-shop.de/epages/64158583.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64158583/Products/50022

Also grabbed the Analog plunger kit:

http://www.vpin-shop.de/epages/64158583.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64158583/Products/50024

It did take 2 weeks to arrive - which is unusual from Germany to the UK - those Germans are usually very efficient.  It got to me safely with a CD rom containing all drivers/software needed but the manuals in German.  It did not take me long to work out what to do with the kit - and I used good old Google translate on part of the pdf file.... 

Anyhow - it is in the cab, and the nudging after some fine tuning now works pretty well.  The plunger is lovely to use - and it does work like an 'enter' button to launch the ball.

Since changing to the plunger I found that when I launch using the plunger - it is not strong enough to launch properly.  I have re-calibrated and messed with settings on the supplied software.  The only way I can get round it is to edit the plunger strength in EVERY single game within the script. 

Has anyone else had this issue? 

If anyone else has one of these kits could you please post a picture of your 'key' settings page within VP9/VPX please. 

It really is a great product, but the plunger strength is causing me headaches.

Many thanks.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep i am also from sweden and orders from zeb without tax. He is very quick to send things, i also had mine in a week.

And he is also really very good with support. I found some bugs in his software and he fixed it in a couple of hours.

Archived