Site Updates And/or Lack Thereof...

Dazz

• Administrators

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates to the site lately. I found out earlier this month that I'm being laid off from my job after 3 (+10) years and have been hyperfocused on getting a new job. My last day with the company I currently work for is scheduled to be next Friday, April 29. Today I have a 3rd interview and the VP of my current division gave a good recommendation for this position to the hiring manager and director. I feel that I actually have a few minutes to breathe and apologize for the lack of updates to the site. As soon as I have a job lined up, and don't have to worry about my family, I'll be able to put more focus into the site and getting things back into order around here.  In the mean time if there is anything you guys need, site related, please let me know and I'll do what I can. 

Thanks,

Dazz

Family first always man, this is a hobby and as such gets the back burner to more important things. The professionalism in letting us know what is going on is very respectful of the community and shows that you care, Thanks Dazz.

Good luck with the rest of your interviews and locking down that new job.

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

I was at the same job for over 15 years, with the same co-workers, same friends, same bench....  and then I lost my job (for the first time) at a time when the city I lived in had the highest unemployment rate in the entire country (still does).  It was VERY scary....especially when you have a wife and kids to take care of.

It took time, within half a year I made a big change, and for the better. Took a long while for things to get back to "normal", but it did.

Hang in there...  family is always first, and things will eventually sort themselves out.

Archived