Troubleshooting - Still Black Screen

Krzych

Hello,

I'm the new guy on the forum and I'm starting with a strange problem.

I installed at the beginning firmware version 2.05 and I do not have an image on the display.

I did everything according to the instructions on github.
Then I tried several other versions of the firmware and other PC, and still the same effect.

My specifications:

Windows 7 32 bit
STM32F407G-DISC1 (no SD card)
panels from Aliexpress (ONELED - Angela W.)

power supply atx 20 A

The image appears only for a milliseconds, when I turn off the power of panels, video below:

https://youtu.be/o3eOasEKc4U

Where is the problem?

Greetings from Poland, Krzych Falik

• Content Provider

When I pause at the moment when you turn off the device and the logo is displayed I can see that

you either have swapped cables or you have the wrong panels (GRB). You can try to change the timing

by increasing the brightness with the pin2dmd.exe

Thank you for the quick reply.

Wires checked several times, they are like a manual. However, it is possible that is a different pinout on the panels.

I increased the brightness before, it is works, but only the brighter lines - logo does not appear.

Which cables (signals) should be checked? How to recognize RGB or GRB panel is?

That's what I have, but there is something wrong with the colors.

I made a simple replacement of wires R> <G and colors are correct now - on the second, of course.

Cables signals ABCD should be good, because the shape of the image is correct. CLK, STB, OE probably also good, correct me if I'm wrong.
In a moment throw pic...

d076a27c0b183edb.jpg

I experimented a little with the power supply and after removing the ground of the inverter's all started to work.
I think the problem with ground potential. It's a bit strange, I have only the + 5 V connected to the power supply, but it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Krzych, did you find out anymore info on the grounding issue? My panel does the same thing as in your original post. No ground needed to power screen. My screen arrived yesterday from Angela (ONELED).

Archived