[New VP10 Alert] Cirqus Voltaire 1997 Hanibals 4k Mod

Cirqus Voltaire 1997 Hanibals 4k Mod

In this Mod I have only modify some small thinks, because the table is really great.
The playfield was updated for my 4k monitor and some graphics a replaced with another versions.
- red disc graphics recreated
- bumper update with small red light at hit
- shoot again light changed
- playfield increase in resolution and glare
- yellow targets are more realistic
- red target get another texture
- yellow flasher graphics updated
- small physic update
- movable auto plunger
- sound updates
- Ringmaster swinging sound
- Neon fluctuating lights
- New physic test script for more ball reality
- Neon global intensity adjustable by keys
- Ball now moving script for ringmaster magnet
- New ball rolling sound modification
- New real Apron

I hope you like it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a total newbie with scripts, but when I changed LBumper1.Collidable to LBumper1xx.Collidable I got the table to work.  However, none of my solenoids or plunger system will work with this game.  Suggestions?

I get the following errors with this table:

1. when I start the game it says I need wpc.vps ver 3.46 or higher

2. I get the flipper & bumper collidable error

What is the big white rectangle at the back of the playfield? Is it for a DMD? Is it removable for people with realdmd's?

How can you change the playfield angle to full screen instead of narrow at the top. Narrowed is odd on a full screen table where the playfield tv is already tilted.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I checked and I could not get him to sleep myself. ;)

I however saw a issue with the ringmaster locked ball once. Not easy to explain but the ball eventually came loose.

I think Hannibal have made some nice additional lighting on this table - so, thank you for that. Not that big a fan of the flippers though, I find that the coil ramp up is too high for my liking. But, a nice mod indeed !

Its awesome looking great update ringmaster goes in hole and the playsurface had a hole then head pops up and lays on its side tried redownloadong get the same issues ring master acts like he had one too many just joking awesome table and detail

In the script there is reference to a "4 color DMD special mode".  It's the setting of option #2.  But it says that you need to then go into the pinmame settings afterwards to complete the setup.  I am not sure what this is referring to.  Was looking through posts for any instructions on setting that up, or what exactly it is.  Has anyone done this?

Fantastic update on this awesome table.  

No plunger problems anybody?   As downloaded on my rig the plunger image doesn't move with the pull of the mechanical plunger.  The image stays visibly all the way "in" and you can't gauge the skill shot.  If I push the plunger button then yes, it moves.  If I uncheck "auto plunge" then yes the plunger image moves with the pull of the mech plunge YAY but then it doesn't auto-plunge during multiball or other events where you need the table to shoot the ball.

• 4 months later...

Amazing table! I am also having the "sleeping head" issue.    The cirqus voltaire head is laying on its side and bouncing all around when the game starts.  There is a pinball that shoots out from the bottom of the table and stays on top of the pinball machine, like it is being magnetized to the top area of the table.  Any body have/fix this issue? I have tried redownloading the game, which did not solve the problem.  It randomly worked once for about 2 balls.  I have the latest vp 10.4 build

• 8 months later...
On 11/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, buttermaker22 said:

Amazing table! I am also having the "sleeping head" issue.    The cirqus voltaire head is laying on its side and bouncing all around when the game starts.  There is a pinball that shoots out from the bottom of the table and stays on top of the pinball machine, like it is being magnetized to the top area of the table.  Any body have/fix this issue? I have tried redownloading the game, which did not solve the problem.  It randomly worked once for about 2 balls.  I have the latest vp 10.4 build

I have the same issue. You can nudge this ball off the apron and it will roll uphill to the back of the cabinet and sit next to the broken ringmaster head. Any solutions?

• Content Provider

I have heard of this weird ball behaviour, where it rolls uphill.

Do you have any controllers plugged in to USB port?

If so, try running table without it plugged in, as I have heard gtxjoe help others with this problem, by asking them same question about controllers plugged into USB.

Hope this helps you.

• 5 months later...