Pin2Dmd.exe Crashes All The Time.

AndersE

I have the display working but i can't run pin2dmd.exe. It crash with :

" unhandled exception bla bla bla.. Value of 12239 is not valid for "value". value should be between "minimum" and "maximum"

Parametername: value"..

I tried running it in compatabilitymode xpsp3 but that did not help.

If i press continu it starts, but crash when i press reset.

Well i ordered it with preflashed firmware from Dom, and i just got it ( it was sent last week) so i would really hope i got it with the latest firmware.

Lucky, i even tried with your latest fix on pindmd.exe which you uploaded yesterday/day before that from your github.

I run it direct from the pin2dmd-master/tools/latest folder and the only dat file there are the pallettes_options_b.dat

The first quickflash on the display before "pin2dmdm virtual pinball" says colorprism 2.02......... which i see now is not the latest..

Update: ok so now i reflashed with 2.04, now it does not crash when starting and the orange color works. But it still crash when pressing reset.

And i don't really understand what pindmdm.exe is supposed to do, because it does nothing for me.

What is "save" supposed to do? it does not save a pallette, and it does not seem to save anything to the board either.

Archived