Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TerryRed

Pinkadia! The Ultimate Virtual Pinball / Arcade / Pc Combo Cabinet!

Cool new feature for PuP and Popper! Transparent 24 bit Videos! Video Wheel ARCs! Overlay transparent Videos!

Here is a demonstration of a new upcoming feature in Pinup Player and Popper. Transparent (24 bit) Video support for any PuP screen! This means you can have loads a neat overlay video effects while browsing through Popper....and in PuP-Packs! Very cool stuff!

The Tarcisio Caleiro ARC used in the demo is NOT the final version...its an older WIP version that I used for testing because I still had the project file.

Note the ARC actually has a transparent center that shows an additional Transparent VIDEO layer underneath (the red LAVA liquid looking stuff). This mean we can have animated wheelbars or ARCS! Different ones per system,etc Very cool! You can also just have no "image" and just use an entire Transparent Video Arc!

Since all PuP screens can be transparent, this means that other screens can be used in a similar manner. So you'll see the "Loading" screen is a transparent "blood" animation that still shows the playfield video playing underneath! Imagine all the cool effects that can be done!

Unlike the Jaws "Drain test" video that had a similar effect....that video was "fake". It was a composited video combining the blood layer and another video underneath.

This is REAL-TIME 24 bit video with transparency! Cool as f**k!

Note: As far as how far this can be used, or how welll it will run on all systems is unknown. I've only tested this on my PC running in HD. I haven't tested in my 4K cab yet, as I'm far away from home right now.

Have you ever wanted to use some of my cool Addressable Led effects / animations in a pinball game...or maybe a PC game...MAME arcade game? What about your DOF lighting and feedback? Maybe also use a PuP-Pack?

Well now you can!

This is a demo of "DOFLinx: Effects." I created 100's of addressable led effects and animations, as well as all sorts of DOF lighting animations and feedback... and I added it all to "ONE" rom configuration in DOF Config Tool! Almost 1000 Exxx triggers can be used!

This rom allows any VPX table, FP table (that doesn't have DOF support), to use them through DOF / DOFLinx script commands.

For tables and games that DON'T have DOF capability (PC, Zaccaria pinball, MAME,etc), this also means they can be controlled with Startup Events, or with key / button presses using DOFLinx! While that may not be the same as full DOF control (using script commands)... the video demo shows that it can still do some cool stuff!

I'll have more information soon on the DOFLinx forum. Anyone can do this using my "DOFLinx SUP ini Creator".

Make sure you watch the Stargate demo on the second half of the video!

https://youtu.be/d7bfWqKec6Q

RYRxrfo.jpg

Here is a video that explains all about DOFLinx SUP ini files...how they work, and how you can use them with DOFLinx: Effects. 

It gives you a tour of the DOFLinx: Effects spreadsheet, and shows you how to easily create SUP ini files  with my SUP ini Creator Tool.

Video Bookmarks:

Setup DOFLinx to wake up for your game: 1:38

What is a SUP *.ini file?: 4:02

Tour of the SUP ini Creator: 8:48

Create your SUP *.ini File: 24:12

Test your SUP *.ini file: 38:00

OK...so I made a new video that will show you all the DOF / MX Led effects the you can use with DOFLinx: Effects!

Now when you look up a desired effect on the DOFLinx:Effects spreadsheet, you won't need to guess at what it will look like... you can see it in the video!