[New VP10 Alert] VP 10 Terminator 2 Judgment Day Hanibal's Chrome Edition

VP 10 Terminator 2 Judgment Day Hanibal's Chrome Edition

Thanks to the nice work before to all people making this table for VP10.
This is one of my favorit, so I must optimize it and hope you enjoy my work.

• 1 year later...

The table looks and plays great, but I cannot here the sounds normally produced in the game e.g. "Judgement Day" as stated by Arnold.  I can here the ball rolling and the flippers flipping.  I have opened the door (End key) and turned the volume all the way up to 30.  I also have turned up the VPX volume to max.

Is it possible I am using the wrong rom ( t2_l8.zip)?  I see that is what is required b the script.

I have the "WPC.vbs" file saved into my "Scripts folder.

Otherwise the lighting effects look great even on my 1080 p monitor.  It really draws you in.

Thanks for the update Hannibal.

John

PROBLEM SOLVED:  I must have had a bad rom file.  I re-downloaded t2_l8.zip and now it is working.  Happiness ensued. :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi

super table

i have since some time an issue. It seems the gravitu is coming from the left of the playfield. So wheb playing ball goes on the left and sitck to the left.

I guess something change in some parameter. Anybody can suggest somethings please.

jess

• 11 months later...

I've tried this and the gun is always messed up as soon as I start the game. I've tried deleting nvram, reinstalling the table...etc but always the gun is messed up. When I first started the game the gun is rotating and always stops misaligned to the wire ramp, so the ball never will lock in the gun...any ideas?

• Content Provider

Try this nvram I added as attachment.

t2_l8.zip

If this doesn't help, try clicking F1 when table is running, and this will bring up rom menu options.

Try clicking "Skip Pinball Startup Test"

Not sure if this will help you, but worth trying.

• 3 months later...

Archived