index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4124

File Name: Monday Night Football (Data East 1989) Resources

File Submitter: Dazz

File Submitted: 11 Feb 2016

File Category: Playfield Resources

Monday Night Football (Data East 1989)
Resources by top1percent

Special Request:
Anyone is free to use these resources to build. We request that any re-creations using these resources to be released on VPUniverse.com.

Playfield in download all other resources on Dropbox link.

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Dazz here is the table I built with the resources, I wasnt able to upload it - if you could or would that would be great!!

Here is my version of Monday Night Football for VP10. The table is fast and pretty fun. 

Its always time for Monday Night Football!

Notes:

The skill shot plunger settings are troublesome and  I was not able to get a consistent plunger to work. What seems to work for me, is to use my digital plunger button. Keyboard users will have to be very skillful as the difference between a 10 yard plunge and a 40 yard plunge is not easy to deduce.

Suggestions for the plunger, code changes, layback/FOV and anything else are always welcomed. Let me know if you have a ball flying off the ramp/table :-)

Suggest you grab the latest directb2s that I uploaded recently to go with the table.

There is no F6 options configured but I will take a look if there is anything that might be beneficial there to add..

Here is the google drive link for you to grab the table.

Table: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw634VKBDeRLNlcwdEE4SXA5Njg/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Allknowing2012

Big thanks to the Dazz for making the build possible!

post-5615-0-55207100-1456458354_thumb.jpg

Archived