[New B2S Alert] Doctor Who (Bally 1992)

Wildman

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

I cant believe everybody missed that ,,,,

The quickest way to get rid of it  put it in the editor make sure your looking at the dmd image then goto image / resize tab then resize it to 1x1 pixel

then save your file...   don't know why its even in there at all . will update it when I get some time

This is what I do

After you import or Delete something (or make a new one) make your changes then go up to Top where it says backglass, then click create B2S backglass file, then click on backglass preview and test...

Then another window will pop up where it gives you a chance to run the backglass and then you can decide where you want to save it

B2S Backglass Designer v1.2

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7549

• 2 years later...
On 3/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, outhere said:
Thanks for ALL the nice Back glasses
For a 3 screen setup It works perfect.... I used a separate ScreenRes.txt file for this
game to make the size I need it.... 

I know I'm late to this particular party, But I can NOT seem to get my Doctors onto my 3rd screen.  No matter what I do, they appear on the bottom of the backglass.

Can anybody please help get me there?

9 minutes ago, Friffy1 said:

I know I'm late to this particular party, But I can NOT seem to get my Doctors onto my 3rd screen.  No matter what I do, they appear on the bottom of the backglass.

Can anybody please help get me there?

You will not with the current 3 screen backglass it is not designed that way anymore but With this you can modify it
https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013