[New VP10 Alert] Kiss (Bally)(1979)(jbg4208)((FS/DT)(VPX)

Kiss (Bally)(1979)(jbg4208)((FS/DT)(VPX)

Hey all. I’ve been waiting for a Bally Kiss version for VPX for a while. So instead of asking for someone to make it, I tried my hand at table converting\building. My parents have this table and it is what I grew up playing as a kid. So it is near and dear to me. I’ve logged many of hours standing at this pin.

This is my first attempt at anything, building wise with VP ever… So give me you opinions and thoughts. Let me know what you think or what needs to be changed. I’m open to criticism even. I tried to get the physics as close as possible to our table. Seems pretty good to me, but let me know what you think.

Special thanks to 32assassin, Batch, JP, and arngrim

Thanks for the compliments, but I couldn't have done it without 32assassin. He started me with the table size, some of the primitives and ALL of the scripts. Also had Jp's plastics images from vp9. Trust me It I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. VPX is easy to use though. I like tinkering with others tables to get them to my liking. 

• 3 months later...

You can edit the settings If it doesnt fit your screen correctly. It is very easy with vpx. Open the table in camera/light mode under the table menu. And set it how you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is not a standard dmd for this table. You need to download a DB2s If you have a cab. It will have the LEDs on it. Or you can turn on the pinmame dmd if you want. search for Hidden = 1 in the script and change it to Hidden = 0.

Added new backglass, looks nice, but stil got the overlay - unfortunately I am still learning as I only got the tabe 2 weeks ago :/
I have looked in the backglass view and I cant see any anomoly so I am stuck.

Thanks anyway guys

Archived