Wip - The Walking Dead Pro - Groni Pinball

Gronimod

Groni' AFM was the table that opened my eyes for how good VP had become. I was active leeching table some years back and came back, downloaded VPX and his table and I was sold. Took me a while to decide if I was going to buy myself a real pin or go virtual. Today I'm very happy with my choice, I simply don't have space for more than one machine. I still hope that we one day are able to get our hands on at least his WIP(s) and finish them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • Content Provider

Hey Guys.

Sorry for the long break. It was a very exciting and stressful Year. No time for nothing. Only Music Music Music...

It's a little bit quieter now and I have played some pinball again. First I updated everything to the latest VPX and Pinmame Builds, which surprised me, that it's still compatible with the last TWD Status. So that will save alot time. I am still a bit busy and don't know when I am able to finish this table, but I decided to release the latest Beta which is almost at 95%. Only some visual improvements have to be made, like ramps and textures and some lightning.

I will post a link in this thread when I am ready.

Best regards 

Groni 

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Thalamus said:

Oh man. This is great new Groni. Thank you, very happy to see that you haven't abandoned us fully in favour of your music career ;-)

I'm sure you find that there is a lot of improvements to VP - so, hopefully you'll get as excited about them as I am seeing you back :-)

To be honest...I didn´t even read what´s new in the latest VPX Build ;) Only the new Surround Sound Setting I saw. Any drastic news??

Change-log of Scared Stiff a Bally 1996 :

Version 1.3 Changelog by nFozzy Optimization New GI in 4 flavors: Soft White, Cool White, White, and Colorized New Boogiemen New sounds, (please use the 10.4 beta!) new physics Added (limited) Support for pre-production roms with the kickback -The aux light board isn't emulated properly, so crate and deadhead LEDs are not working atm. -these roms have very early code and therefore simplified game rules. Bugfixed Single Screen Fullscreen support

I can't really say. Don't know enough details to say anything with 100% certainty.

Hi Groni.  I'm also kind of back (everyone together now "who cares???" LOL).  It's nice to see other familiar faces.  Personally I'm BLOWN AWAY at the difference in graphic quality with the latest versions of VP.  just amazed at the beautiful tables, the way the ball looks, everything.  

Never thought a program that was started 16 years ago would ever get to the level it is now so thanks to the devs but also authors like you Groni that keep pushing the envelope.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Hi, I’ve attached a zip file with some textures for The Walking Dead instruction and coinage cards. There are two English language cards with slightly different layouts, a tournament card, and a non-tournament card (US currency). If you do happen to have a reference image in any other language then I can reproduce that as well.

The Walking Dead (Stern 2014)sm.png

twdcards.zip

755_5400_10TOURNysm.png

Archived