Alaska Pinball Model Help Needed.

theGhost787

Alaska pinball started build. Alaska pinball has special interflip bumpers they are not round but square with round edges. The Bumper Skirt is also square but at an angle There are many interflip games that need this model built so if anyone knows how to model these please post link below. You will be given credit for making the model.

b7f384c.jpg

Here is the BUMPER MODEL THAT IS NEEDED. it has a dog on it. Please texture the model too With any texture you want, so we can use the layout.

bee9c23.jpg

stefanaustria

if they are .obj i can import them myself. VPX uses .obj i think. I was looking at it the other day. Fp needs them converted to .fpm model. if he has texture wraps i need those as well. as a guide to the texture map.

i can also just use them 1 color and use a decal of a dog. it will be good to go.

Zany does some great models. I got his VPX interflip flippers and other flippers for VPX (gottlieb).. It takes me a very long time modeling stuff.   There is no hurry on this, Its a simple game but I really like it for some reason. The polar bears remind me of that Coca Cola commercial.

Coca Cola bears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZ6X0zo8is

I have wanted to do this one for quite some time too Itchigo.

I just could not find a clear and clean playfield. 

Finally I found a playfield. After I build it and if you guys want 

the textures for a VPX version it is free to use. Just export from FP 

and re use in VP. I just PMed Zany to see if he wants to make a bumper for me. 

His models are more pro than my models.

Archived