index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3731

File Name: Mustang Pro

File Submitter: 85vett

File Submitted: 27 Dec 2015

File Category: Recreations

Permission to Mod: Yes
ROM Name: mt_130
VP Version: Experimental - PhysicsMod

This table will never be 100% functional from a light perspective until someone is able to figure out how to emulate the aux boards for SAM tables. All the lights that are above the table are controlled by them as well as the center grid box.

Since I'm pulling out of building tables for now I didn't want it to go to 100% waste thus why I am releasing it as a WIP.

This table is fully playable so hopefully you will get some enjoyment out of it still. Physics could use some polish as well but should be fairly good for most cabs. Please keep in mind though that this is a WIP table though. Most of the plastics are placeholders I made but the PF is a redraw that I did a couple years ago.

Modders - You have full approval to mod this table and release.

This is a VP9 PM5 version table. I didn't not make a VP 9.9 or VPX table version but if someone wants to convert it feel free to release it as well.

I believe their is new code for this table so you'll want to update that first. Currently I have it scripted to run on MT_130.

Click here to download this file

I've never seen the real table on location. I'm getting a kick playing it on the cab. Of course, I appreciate any table that has Motörhead included in the soundtrack. Thanks for the surprise release.

Thank for this and all the tables you have done/ Hope to see you in future tables releases. Enjoy the off times and have a nice new year ;)

Thanks dude, it's a full line-up of beauties to play during the holiday break! 

hi, thanks for this table and metallica!!

i have metallica working, but cant get mustang to load up properly.

i get this error:

"machine terminated before initialized, check the rom path or rom file"

i am using physmod 5.

i tried mt_120 , mt_130 and mt_140

all roms work in test mode, but not when launching game.

i had no problems with all my other SAM installs.

any ideas?.. thanks/sparky

UPDATE:

i just tried it with VP9.90, and it works.....

which is correct? 9.90 or PM5?   thanks//sparky

It's a PM5 table so I'm not sure why it is working in VP9.9 but not VP9 PM5.  I'd say to check the ROM's but since you said it worked in VP9.9 then those must be fine. 

thanks Vette, now its giving me the error in 9.90 as well, i got it to work in PM5 once,

but seems to work more often in 9.9 then PM5

something is definitely odd.

im using XP

i also restarted my system just in case as well... but no luck........any other ideas?

i deleted my cfg files, my nvram files, my registry files pertaining to the roms, and still get the same issue......

i even downloaded PM5 again, but still no luck

hi fren, thanks for the offer. ive never heard of teamviewer.

i assume i have to install some type of software so we can connect?

I'm having the same issue as Sparky using the roms downloaded from this site.

The table shows and I can see VPinMame displays the DMD, but the error pops up and VP just locks up. I can't even click on the "X" to cose the program. I have to Alt-Tab to Task Manager and kill the process. I haven't seen this behavior on any other table.

Listening in on what the solution might be.

i think this may be some kind of error involving PM5.

Evil, are you using any other PM5 tables?

do you have a similar issue on other PM5 tables?

i am having strange issues launching this table, metallica, star trek, and also ACDC.

i can get all of them to play , one way or another, but loading seems to be the problem.

i seem to be having the most issues with mustang though.

Sparky (and Vette), I also could not get this game to start in PM5, so tried VP9.9 and it works fine??

Very strange, when I've opened other PM5 tables in 9.9, the flippers are super slow and a lot of times the ball won't even launch more than a couple inches up. But Mustang plays fast and strong in 9.9 for me, just finished playing about 5 games.

Randy 

Those that can't load the table. Do you have your global physics profile set up? I may have saved the table without the " override global physics" checked. If that is the case and you don't have a global physics profile set up the table will crash when it tries to load. Check that setting and either click it (if it is not already clicked) or set up a global physics profile in the main VP settings.

I found trying to run the table under PM5 with B2S was causing the issue.  As soon as I stored a static background image and altered the script to VPinMame as the controller I can get the table to run.  It does have some patchy graphics near the pop bumpers - almost like I don't have enough video ram even though I have GDDR5 2GB on my card......  Other than this - WORKS AND PLAYS GREAT !!!  Thanks Vett85

I found trying to run the table under PM5 with B2S was causing the issue.  As soon as I stored a static background image and altered the script to VPinMame as the controller I can get the table to run.  It does have some patchy graphics near the pop bumpers - almost like I don't have enough video ram even though I have GDDR5 2GB on my card......  Other than this - WORKS AND PLAYS GREAT !!!  Thanks Vett85

Are you running a 32bit OS? If so your windows memory is reduced by the graphics card to a max of 4GB. Are you able to place ac/dc with a backglass? That table usually exhibits the same memory maxed out issue.

Are you running a 32bit OS? If so your windows memory is reduced by the graphics card to a max of 4GB. Are you able to place ac/dc with a backglass? That table usually exhibits the same memory maxed out issue.

EDIT:  I reloaded the table from the zip file and sure enough it has no blemishes on the screen.  I must have inadvertantly mucked up a layer or something....  BTW I am using Win XP 32 Bit.  I do find that trying either B2S backglass (Pro or LE) these still cause the table not to load, but reverting to VPinMame as controller all is good.....  Same things happens for me on Rolling Stones under VPX.  AC/DC runs fine on my system. These issues only seem to effect a couple of tables.  Static backglass = Cool !!  I think the real Stern machines have no lighting fx anyway.....