85vett

Metallica Pro Fs Pm5

Excellent 85vett.  I'll keep playing with the settings. Thank you so much for this table, and all of the tables you have built.  I haven't yet come across a real Metallica pin to try out but I've heard that snake shot can be difficult.  It drives me crazy sometimes when it doesn't register because I loose the ball almost every time then with it going right between the flippers.

I'm finding that the play is just too fast for me (I'm quickly evolving into fossil territory apparently).  The VPX version of Metallica runs slower - how do I slow down the ball play in this game?  Would really appreciate the help!

just downloaded this table.  when I hit start it kicks a ball out and then falls back below the plunger and out of sight.  am I using the wrong physmod exe?  all the other tables I have work fine.   if I launch the ball really quick it plays but on second ball it does the same thing

I can confirm the ball falls through plunger with the Updated version of PM5.exe. (The one that comes with All-In-One Installer.)

The ball doesn't fall through when played with the older PM5.exe.

But if you you click on plunger, (It will be the shorter blue rectangle as seen in pic) in VP Editor,  and click State...you can Checkmark "Enable Mechanical Plunger"

and it will work with new PM5 that is included with All-In-One Installer.

This will help solve your problem.

Carry on.

Capture.PNG

worked great thanks for the help as always.   

I love these pm5 tables compared to vp9.  I will be updating to vpx soon when I get my new computer setup but for now I am trying to find as many pm5 tables as possible.  I have found about 10 so far.  is that all that are out there for downloading.  

on another note.  Do you guys have a generic script that you can add to any table script to add ball rolling sounds.  There are some tables that don't have it at all and I have the sound files but what to add to the script and where to place it is a mystery to me.  thankls

I did but there is specific verbiage in the ones I saw that only apply to that specific table.  I didn't know if there was a generic script you can add that doesn't reference anything in the table except for the rolling sound you add.  I don't know how to build these or I could figure out what exactly has to be in it

Here is link supplied by the great Laylow to a bunch of FS PM5 tables.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3BYAIOfCIBTUnotS3dlUXpnNDg

And this is where I found his link..

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36583#entry400324

This should get you well on your way to a great FS PM5 table collection.

Or you could just click a tag that says phys5 on download page, and you will get this selection ..

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/search/?&page=1&tags=Phys5&sortby=relevancy

I just played space jam pm5 and the same thing was happening with the ball dropping.  I went through the process you described and that box was already checked.  I played around a bit selecting and re selecting and the ball still falls back.  metallica is fixed though

Lets not clutter up this Metallica thread anymore than I have already done. (I apologize.)

There seems to be something effecting these PM5 tables when played with newest PM5.exe.

They all work with the older PM5.exe.

I added the older PM5.exe as attachment. Place content of zip file into your Visual Pinball folder and run it from there.

This will have all PM5 tables working for you, until this ball falling through plunger behaviour can be addressed with the new PM5.exe, by people who know what they are doing.

Hope this helps.

If you have any more problems, just start a new topic in forum.

VP_physmod5.zip