Big Lebowski -----They Stole My Rug Lebowski

theGhost787

Thanks Djurre. It Plays good so far. Its for Future Pinball it will only release on this site in about 2 weeks. There are few people on this site. Other sites too many people complain, troll and stuff.  This site is really good and I am surprised that it doesn't have any traffic well not that much traffic.  B)  oh well.  I will put more pictures when it is done.

Awesome cult classic and glad you are attempting to recreate this new table in FP.  Just reloaded FP on my cab as I got away from it years ago, but want to play this and a few others that have come out recently and with BAM it might actually play better?  (not holding my breath though, as VP physics blow FP out of the water, imho)

It will be a 1.0 so some flipper or ramp adjustments will have to be made. So far it plays ok. Lights are done.  I need  a few more hours of scripting. If you want to use any files in a Vp version you can. Vp does play a little better but FP does have some good things too.

I couldn't get Unit3d to run. It needs PinMame right. I just found some more DMD files and sounds, and it still needs a few lights scripted. But it plays nice. Tested for about 4 hours now.

Here is what it looks like now. Its cool it has a mini game in basement. ramps work.  Again it will be 1.0 i have fixed 2 locations that the ball got stuck. So i work out the glitches before uploading it.

It will be uploading only here. Then maybe later on other sites.

39e4648.jpg

AMH isnt 200MB, just more than 100, and table requires UltraDMD to function completely since there is no ROM,
you need VP10, and to adjust something ... but get an awesome Table ... thats the point why other pepoles cry ;)

About the "Errors": yours will be the same, if you dont complete the Table !

But your Screens here looks good so far ...

Is AMH good ? I saw the making of it. The video.  I like the wooden bridge they have for a ramp. Very original. I will have to check it out when they get some bugs out of it.

:lol:  people always complain. LOL. There is always glitches even in tables from the best team i have had ball sticking. It just happens even on real tables.

Curious. I was able to load your Predator and WOZ tables, but this one bombs when I hit play. I noticed its double the size does it require a faster computer with large video card?

WOZ is released? (I looked yes it is, now how did I miss that?)

• Content Provider

Is AMH good ? I saw the making of it. The video.  I like the wooden bridge they have for a ramp. Very original. I will have to check it out when they get some bugs out of it.

:lol:  people always complain. LOL. There is always glitches even in tables from the best team i have had ball sticking. It just happens even on real tables.

What bugs? You're talking shit.

Archived