Cactus Canyon Continued - Proc In Vp?

Dazz

Don't have to wait. It's been out for a while:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=24375&page=1#entry275672

But you will have to setup P-Roc first. It's not exactly easy:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=32197&page=3#entry320603

I posted a new thread requesting help with evil dead.

Please help me out here guys.  this is completely foreign to me.  I'm pretty good with visual pinball but this is crazy to me.

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Hi, the author of Cactus Canyon Continued has continued to work on the project since Dozer released the port to VP. I've merged in the changes and have the source code for the port updated to version 2016.03.15.

There's a new bandit, Betty Bart (requires updated sound assets). Some tweaks to lighting, Some bug fixes.

Honestly, I haven't played the initial Dozer release enough to know that everything is trouble free. So if you try it please leave some feedback.

The reason I haven't played that much is because I have a P2K style cab, and I needed to figure out how to flip the pyprocgame DMD. The code for this is not present in the attached file, but if you need it I can relay how to do it.

Have fun!

CCCforVP20160315.zip

Awesome CarneyPriest, I have a pin2k cabinet too. I;d like to know how to get the display flipped.

Please pm me.

LTA

Hi, the author of Cactus Canyon Continued has continued to work on the project since Dozer released the port to VP. I've merged in the changes and have the source code for the port updated to version 2016.03.15.

There's a new bandit, Betty Bart (requires updated sound assets). Some tweaks to lighting, Some bug fixes.

Honestly, I haven't played the initial Dozer release enough to know that everything is trouble free. So if you try it please leave some feedback.

The reason I haven't played that much is because I have a P2K style cab, and I needed to figure out how to flip the pyprocgame DMD. The code for this is not present in the attached file, but if you need it I can relay how to do it.

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Bloody hell. It's like the blind leading the blind here.

Go to the ED wiki and follow the first 3-4 steps to actually get the PROC installed and go from there.

It's the same setup but you don't need to go through it all for CCC.

• Content Provider

i will translate the part about ccc, after i install the latest package and see it's still working right ;)

that's all that i want to provide, i've been "gently" kicked out of evil dead project, when trying to help making the table dof and pincab compliant, weird huh :)

anyway, that is not my concern anymore ;)

can't wait for your new version ninuzzu :), for using it with proc, i guess your table is not vp 10.0 compatible? if it's the case, we would need to migrate dozer changes into your version, and also review the custom core.vbs for proc to be adapted with 10.1 changes, if ever need

Couldn't give a hoot to be honest and you can't read anyway, numpty.

This was a public vent at your disrespectful beep. This was like 5 months ago? And all this time I just kept it to myself because I felt sorry for you because I knew you're "horse" not there.

• Content Provider

ok, i confess, i couldn't resist, i read it, and it makes me even more convinced that i'm on the right side :)

Your biggest problem is you didn't understand my adds, which can be understandable because you don't have force feedback, you even don't have a cab, so you try to judge something you just don't know anything about

Dozer, who i respect much for his contributions made the dof for the table, true, but he doesn't have all the common toys that are installed to the pincabs spreaded all over the world, and the config that i made i put it in the configtool, so the 1400 users that are in could benefit from it.

Anyway, now that i've read that, i'm glad i pissed you off especially by just staying polite and even not mentioning you, so have a good evening dude ;)

• Content Provider

Ugh!. Sure enough. Project pages are password protected now. Took his ball and went home. Don't know what happened, but it was a cool project anyway. So, I respect the achievement. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail down the line.