Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky1

Pin2Dmd Real Pinball Support

My next trick is it is in Virtual Pinball mode and I don't know how to change it to DATAEAST mode.

So I've got everything updated and functioning, but after adding the color files for WWF Royal Rumble, I'm not getting full color, just default palette. As of right now the sd card contains in its root: pin2dmd.fsq, pin2dmd.pal, pin2dmd.key, and pin2dmd.dat. Did I forget to add something or check a setting or something?

I'm having a hard time with adding image in PM here is my board. 

IMG_5891.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, lucky1 said:

The 74LS123 is the signal enhancer for real pinball machines.

Hi

I followed your advice and bought a chip HD74LS123P

when I install it I change the place jumper and when I start it does not detect my micro SD card and it changes the color of the display

when I remove it and put it back as before it works

Thanks

20190418_174539.jpg

You also need to let the software know that it is installed by setting the enhancer in the onscreen menu to on !!

Thank you

I test today I just put the chip, I do not change the jumper, and i put enhancer ON

I install the chip, change the jumper and restart, with the world enhancer in ON it does not detect my SD card and the display has more standard colors I do not understand

Hi All

I am pretty new to all of this so I would be grateful for any help. I have a pin2dmd evo board based on Lucky's posted designs and in conjunction have purchased a 128x16 controller board for a Data East system from german gaming supplies (since i have a Checkpoint pin that i want to get working with pin2dmd). I have tried to follow all of the instructions as posted on the pin2dmd site and everything seems to have worked fine but I seem to be getting stuck at the boot screen when connected to the pin. I have tried all of the obvious things like changing connectors/checking ribbon connections etc. Can anyone suggest any troubleshooting that I can try? Since the screen powers on and I can change palettes/brightness and everything else on the on-screen menus as well as via the micro-usb and laptop I am assuming the issue might be with the 128x16 controller board? Any ideas how I could confirm this?

I would appreciate any help.

7 hours ago, Rdcheckpoint said:

Hi All

I am pretty new to all of this so I would be grateful for any help. I have a pin2dmd evo board based on Lucky's posted designs and in conjunction have purchased a 128x16 controller board for a Data East system from german gaming supplies (since i have a Checkpoint pin that i want to get working with pin2dmd). I have tried to follow all of the instructions as posted on the pin2dmd site and everything seems to have worked fine but I seem to be getting stuck at the boot screen when connected to the pin. I have tried all of the obvious things like changing connectors/checking ribbon connections etc. Can anyone suggest any troubleshooting that I can try? Since the screen powers on and I can change palettes/brightness and everything else on the on-screen menus as well as via the micro-usb and laptop I am assuming the issue might be with the 128x16 controller board? Any ideas how I could confirm this?

I would appreciate any help.

For checkpoint you need to set enhancer to off in the onscreen settings.