Pin2Dmd Editor

lucky1

Sorry, forgot to explain what was wrong. If you look at the scene animation you see the used colour palette. The majority of the animation also uses black ( no color) but the actual dmd displays colour. The scene animation and the virtual dmd are not the same in respect of colour usage.

• Content Provider
3 minutes ago, senseless said:

Sorry, forgot to explain what was wrong. If you look at the scene animation you see the used colour palette. The majority of the animation also uses black ( no color) but the actual dmd displays colour. The scene animation and the virtual dmd are not the same in respect of colour usage.

I'm actually not familiar how the color emulation / interpretation of the vpin emulation works in detail, nor do I know the code. maybe Lucky can help? To me it looks like palette gets switched back to early. 

16 minutes ago, steve45 said:

I'm sorry, but there still was something wrong with the compatibility export. Try lastest version. 

Great news, It is no longer blue. Now can we please get the selection tool back? I feel like colorizing some more tonight ;)

• Content Provider
6 minutes ago, Syco54645 said:

Great news, It is no longer blue. Now can we please get the selection tool back? I feel like colorizing some more tonight ;)

Get back the selection tool? Is it gone? I#m not missing it. I only changed the line style and color recently. It now has dotted lines.

Steve, all looks good now and I can see the selection tool again. Perhaps this is related to the issues others have been having with the tool not displaying the interface correctly. It is still messed up in linux for me though.

• Content Provider
On 5/2/2017 at 0:27 PM, steve45 said:

But may be I will add a configuration that enables automatic creation of key frame on cutting. 

Ok so thats my issue, I didnt get key frames made when cutting previous animations, is there a way to go back and create the keyframe? Or do I need to open up 2 editors, recut the animation with the key frame, then copy/paste the altered frames back over?

Go to your recording then to the start of a scene then you choose left under your scene.Add colorscene and you have your keyframe.

1 hour ago, malenko said:

Ok so thats my issue, I didnt get key frames made when cutting previous animations, is there a way to go back and create the keyframe? Or do I need to open up 2 editors, recut the animation with the key frame, then copy/paste the altered frames back over?