Vp10 Error Visual Pinball Cannot Load A File Of That Version

osujd

I recently downloaded the latest vp10 beta from this site. I am hoping to test a few tables but I am running into a strange error where vp10 will not load vpx files.  Here is the setup I made a copy of my visual pinball directory and renamed it Visual Pinball X I then moved all of the files from the beta release to this new directory.  Finally I installed the spiderman table. I can open visual pinball 10 however when I load the file I receive the error "visual Pinball Cannot load a file of that version" any suggestion on how to fix this or what I did wrong?

Another topic and not sure if it is proper etiquette to start an entirely new thread, but when I play both VP10 tables and VP9physmod 5 tables I get very strange movements on the balls. Where the balls will move abruptly one way or another almost like they are magnetized.  Sorry if I am having a hard time describing what is going on.  Has any one else seen this type of odd behavior for the ball physics?  Maybe I need to change a setting or something.  The new 3d tables are AWESOME though.

Archived