Pin2Dmd Order thread

Rappelbox

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

It it correctly understood that if i order the complete new package for 169 euros, i wont need anything else to mount it in my Road Show pinball machine?

Og do i need extra cables, a mounting frame or something else?

And can you tell me how much the shipping would be to Denmark?

Thank you very much :)

I got my new panel yesterday, no bad pixels this time. But they haven't fixed the colorbleeding yet. So i uess i'll have to practice soldering smd on the old panel.

Lucky me i just got an usb microscope just for this kind of things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Please check my new shop at www.GermanGamingSupplies.com

It is always a pleasure to be here at vpu, but posting a lot of PMs etc is very time consuming and tapatalk doesn't always send me info about new messages.

Most common questions are answered here and on the shop ;)

But you can still ask me whenever you want.

Greetings,

Dom

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What should I do to have answers ... I ordered for 200 € on the website of Rappelbox, unfortunately he not inform its customers of changes in orders or difficulties encountered. That already been several days since my order is paid state ( I know this because Rappelbox have my money!). By cons when I'm sending emails or MP, he read but not responding ... It ' is not at all serious on the part of someone who wants to do business ... I can understand when people say it's hard or there is an impediment but say nothing is serious ... I don't know if I will one day have my order or get my money ... I'm very disappointed between this story and  and the previous when UncleSash's shields ordered not working and who also did not respond to my FB messages ...

Fortunately Lucky does well is work ... This is not the case of people who benefits financially…

You are absolutely right, that's no good way of doing business.
But it's not right that I did not sent you responses. I did that several times and the only thing I was not responding to was here on vpu.

Clearly, there were some issues regarding stock material.

To come to an end, your package is well prepared, packed and is going to the post office tomorrow morning like 3 or 4 other customers.

Best regards,
Dom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not read this topic until afterwards but ordered stuff on the 1st of December. I also did not receive any response before or after my order and was wondering if I should contact paypal on this. Maybe this is just a difficult period Dom is going through but a sign of life would be nice. If he is really very ill than that is for him personally of course terrible but he should not advertise or have an open shop policy.

Thanks, I will..

Update: I spoke to Dom today and he was in the hospital but luckily he is feeling much better and is working away the order backlog. So no worries any more :).

Update: received all the parts in good order, I assembled everything and  my PIN2DMD is spinning like a kitten ;),

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2016 at 2:29 PM, Rappelbox said:

You are absolutely right, that's no good way of doing business.
But it's not right that I did not sent you responses. I did that several times and the only thing I was not responding to was here on vpu.

Clearly, there were some issues regarding stock material.

To come to an end, your package is well prepared, packed and is going to the post office tomorrow morning like 3 or 4 other customers.

Best regards,
Dom

Yes, This is no way to run a business,

I know we had holidays and vacations etc during past the past few weeks, and you had your storefront closed, and catching up on backlog etc, ... BUT  I am still waiting to hear from you on my package which I ordered on 15 December, 2016.  Next week we are approaching  4 weeks since you said it shipped and I am still waiting for the tracking number. I Have sent you several polite reminder emails.  I always thought European countries and the German people are very efficient at things. I guess I have found an exception to the rule.  

EDIT: Update 18 Jan, 2017

Received the parcel in the mail today.  It looks like it was sent later than I had thought which is fine really, as I'm not in a rush, . I just wanted to know when 
to expect it so I can keep an eye out for it. . I've been ordering parts for the last 12 mths for my build. Some of them taking 6 weeks to arrive on the "slow boat" from China. A bit more communication is all that's needed :) Keep up the good work. I'm sure your store will be successful as the products are good quality from what I have heard and what I can see from my order. thanks.

• Content Provider
13 hours ago, kiwi said:

Yes, This is no way to run a business,

I know we had holidays and vacations etc during past the past few weeks, and you had your storefront closed, and catching up on backlog etc, ... BUT  I am STILL waiting to hear from you on my package which I ordered on 15 December, 2016.  Next week we are approaching  4 weeks since you said it shipped and I am STILL waiting for the tracking number. I Have sent you several polite reminder emails.  I always thought European countries and the German people are very efficient at things. I guess I have found an exception to the rule.  

Why don´t you give him a call. Worked for senseless and everyone else who had problems before.

• Dazz pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Archived