Pin2Dmd Order thread

Rappelbox

• Content Provider

after a bunch of unreplied emails, facebook messages, vpuniverse messages, pinside messages,etc I finally started the refund process on my august order. I waited too long to try and get the $200 back from the march order.

• lucky1 unpinned this topic
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider
5 hours ago, aganim said:

There is a legacy. He post daily on his facebook group Visual Pinball Addicts but you dont have any news, it's a shame...

At this day on his website Shipping time: 5 - 6 workdays ....

No comments.

That's actually the worst part. Message him and KNOW he's on facebook and just actively ignoring the message. I'm the most easy going guy, if he replied "some shit happened, its delayed, I'm sorry"  I would have waited longer. But what he's doing isn't cool at all. If I don't get my $450 back I'm going to be saltier than the Atlantic Ocean.  I bought a Pinscape set up and some extra pin2DMDs to speed up coloring development. 

He has no excuse, it's the worst seller I've ever seen.

And during your waiting time it show new products on the German Gaming Supplies facebook page...

After my adventure with him I can say that I do not trust him at all.

Good luck.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:31 AM, malenko said:

That's actually the worst part. Message him and KNOW he's on facebook and just actively ignoring the message. I'm the most easy going guy, if he replied "some shit happened, its delayed, I'm sorry"  I would have waited longer. But what he's doing isn't cool at all. If I don't get my $450 back I'm going to be saltier than the Atlantic Ocean.  I bought a Pinscape set up and some extra pin2DMDs to speed up coloring development. 

you are far too paitent to wait that long. I was waiting 2 weeks and getting frustrated. In the end it took me about 1 month to get the items after ordering them "in stock" - See page 11 of this thread. http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2253-pin2dmd-order-thread/?page=11
I believe there is a health problem that is part of the problem here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived