• Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2017 at 9:17 AM, Rappelbox said:

Hi all!

New sets are ready for shipping...

Specially made for vpins!!!
No extra stuff, no wifi, enhancer etc.
https://germangamingsupplies.com/RGBPINDMD-SET-V3-ready-to-go_1

Plug and play with connector, so you don't need to cut your cables or use external power supply. Works with every vpins as long as it's PC-based :D

Dom, great work on those DMD setups!  If anyone's thinking about it,-  it would save a lot of time when you can just plug and play. - Trust Me!   It took me about 3 weeks to get mine done the way I needed it..    

The Mounting board looks really sharp. :)

• 10 months later...

Hello, I buy the 05/01/2018 pin dmd, more than one month later I don't have tracking number. It's very difficult to contact Dominic. No response on pinside & vpuniverse , no response by email . Only facebook contact work but with delay.

It is annoying to see him online on messenger without him answering us. He really has communication problems.
I ordered the same day a 60in1 card in China, it arrives tomorrow, the follow-up is easier with an ebay salesman than with him... :/

Everyone can be late, but don't take your clients for jerks.

I cross my finger... :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, last part of this story

Since January il would buy plug and play pinDMD. I didn’t want do it by me for not waiting the shipping of Chinese product and dont lose time to make it.

In the end, I waited longer and I have to fix it.

Before showing you the received material and telling you the history I am would say thank you for Dominik who answered my questions and  he help me for that everything works

The 5 January I order a Pin DMD with wifi programated SD card and power supplie.

The website tell me shipping between the 22/01 and the 26/01.

The same day i buy a 60 in one jamma card in china.

January 29th no change in my order. I send an e-mail, a message on Facebook and a MP To Dominik. No answer.

January 30th I add Dominik on Facebook to contact him on its personal account. He announces me problems with the pannel supplier.

« Sorry for the delay, we had some troubles with fulfilling all orders since our panel supplier could not deliver as fast as he promised »

February 1st my order can be sent before the weekend.

February 3rd:

Your parcel was prepared but not shipped. I will hand it over to the shipping company at the beginning of next week.

February 7th not sent parcel. Either saying carrier's problem:

No, the initial parcels of last week are all stuck!!! That’s why I send out new ones

From 7 till 9 February no news, no tracking number. The 10 February, I receive my card 60 in one from china… I post on the forums to describe my problem.

Dominik does not like that and wishes to cancel my order who is normally sent since February 7th…

The parcel is not sent because of an employee:

I have an employee now doing the work since I couldn’t catch up with all the orders! Because of that especially smaller orders sometimes get lost in my memory and I often need to check these up! This is also the issue with your parcel. Nothing big, only need to check where it is and how long it will take to arrive at your place.

On February 10th at 9 am I receive a notification dhl without tracking numbers. I begin to be fed up with it I reposte on forum what does not please the seller:

I think I did NOT allow you to use personal conversation being posted on public forums so I think I might cancel your order and send you the refund.

So i decide to erase my post.

About the tracking number for  Dominik it is normal because:

Parcels are not being picked up on saturdays, you might know that or not.

Except that in the evening at 5:46 pm I receive the tracking numbers, strange …

On February 12th I receive a photo of my parcel. It will arrive finally at my home on February 16th.

This is what I receive:

Badly set, dangerous connector. The black thread does not hold in the connector impossible to lock it.

20180219230115-aganim-Connecteur.jpg

Cable are badly welded, some hold only by 2 stalk of thread.

20180219230257-aganim-soudure.jpg

20180219230434-aganim-soudure2.jpg

20180219230501-aganim-soudure3.jpg

The dot was curved

20180219230522-aganim-ecran.jpg

https://youtu.be/j8UTka4RWUs

Wifi modul is missing

20180219230659-aganim-wifi.jpg

The sd card not contain the colorisation files that i asked him to put on.

The power supplie ordered is one 5v while on the threads it is asked to feed it with 6v minimum and on the regulationpcb there it is indicated 12V …

Domink pays off to me the WiFi module telling me that anyway it is of no use:

To be honest, the actual firmware does not really make use of WiFi and as far as I understood lucky1 he does not add more features in the near future.

For the power cable he indicates me repairing him just how and does not suggest me replacing him while there is nothing to make of that received.

So i fix it but he doesn’t work. Dominik tell my to check my ribbon and search other solution but finallay a RAZ of the configuration solve my problems.

In brief,  I am satisfied by the material. I think that Domonik is overwhelmed, I recommended him to make bulk buy.

I Hope that the quality is better when he has no knife under the throat but I did not ask him for the moon just to hold me informed…

that's all folks.

PS/ Excused my English.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On the 4th of April I ordered and paid a PIN2DMD-Hardware-SET V3 ready-to-go 128x32 Standard DMD from GermanGamingSupplies and emailed Dominik some questions on his Info email address but no response.

Then I read that some people are contacting him on his Facebook page but also no answer.

I can see he's here on this website a few times a day so he reads messages here.

Dominik (or Rappelbox) can you please answer my mail, messenger, to this post or answer my PM?

It doesn't feel good if you send 200 euro to a company (or person) and you don't get any reply. Also not a good advertisement if people put those experiences on websites like these for future business.

I don't mind if you say the delivery will be in 1 month instead of 8-9 days what's on your webshop page, but now I can only guess what happens.

Schönen Sonntag euch allen: --english version below--

Ich möchte euch meine Erfahrung mit dem Shop: germangamingsupplies.com mitteilen.
Ich habe dort am 28 Februar ein Pin2DMD bestellt und direkt per PayPal bezahlt. Nach 3 Wochen habe ich jedes Wochenende den Shop Inhaber per E-Mail anzumahnen. Ohne Erfolg. Daraufhin habe ich einen Fall bei PayPal eröffnet. Auch hierauf keine Reaktion von Herrn Dansco. Nach mittlerweile 8 Wochen warte ich immer noch auf meine bezahlte Ware oder eine Reaktion seitens des Shop Inhabers. Auch auf einen Kommentar im deutschen Flippermarktforum in der Blacklist gab es bisher keine Reaktion. Somit wird auch hier ein eigener Blacklist Eintrag folgen!

Ich kann jedem nur empfehlen KAUFT NICHT BEI GERMANGAMINGSUPPLIES außer ihr möchtet euer Geld verbrennen!

I want to share my Experience with the Shop Germangamingsupplie.com
I ordered and paid a pin2dmd on the 28 on february via PayPal. After 3 weeks i wrote the shop owner every weekend that he should senmd my pin2dmd. No reaction. So i started a PayPal Case. Also here no reaction from mr Dansco. Unfortunately i wait now 8 weeks for my paid pin2dmd or a reaction from thew shop owner. Even a comment under a blacklist listing in the german flippermarkt forum didnt help. So i will make a own black list listing for my case today!

I RECOMMEND DO NOT BUY FROM GERMANGAMINGSUPPLIES unless you want to burn your money!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to avoid this however this forum seems to solicit responses from Dom so.....

I purchased 2 devices from Dom on March 15th and have tried to get an update from him multiple times pursuing multiple paltforms with no success!

I think what myself and most of the others I'm seeing in this thread are expressing is just an update to how the process is going?  I have paid over $400 US Dollars basically on faith that I will receive my product, so when I do not hear any responses from the vendor I begin to wonder if I will see my money or product?  If there are challenges with the order like waiting for parts or shipping delays, or manufacturer delays then all people are asking for is an update to ease our peace of mind.  I am trying to keep the faith that Dom is a man of his word and that I will receive my devices soon, but the longer I go without any word from him the harder that will be.  This is also not good publicity for the pin2dmd product or community.  I can no longer work on the Royal Rumble colorization without the devices and it sounds like others may be in the same situation, so our progress as a community is affected.

Dominik, I would sincerely appreciate any word from you about my order and how it is going, I know you are busy but a response should take less than a minute of your time?  Thank You!

P.S. I would call you personally but I live in the states and do not have international calling available to me.

• Content Provider

I know the he sent out automated mails from his shop system with information about the delay due to problems with the chinese manufacturer of the panels. Did you check your spam filter. Sometimes automated mails end up there.

17 hours ago, lucky1 said:

I know the he sent out automated mails from his shop system with information about the delay due to problems with the chinese manufacturer of the panels. Did you check your spam filter. Sometimes automated mails end up there.

Yes, I did check my spam and I have not received ANY word from Dominik.

I will post an official statement tomorrow morning on all forums I’m currently more or less active on. I need to check a few minor things before with my lawyer.

ALL orders are being processed, no money is lost!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Rappelbox said:

I will post an official statement tomorrow morning on all forums I’m currently more or less active on. I need to check a few minor things before with my lawyer.

Thank You Dom!  Believe it or not that makes me feel much more at ease!  Please keep me updated on the progress, Thanks!

On 5/6/2018 at 2:04 PM, Rappelbox said:

Still waiting for the statement which you promised to give us 9 days ago....I thought this is one of the forums you're currently active on.

I can see you log in here every day and also reading and posting comments or updates on Facebook (Visual Pinball Addicts & Visual Pinball Junkies).

Even sending PM's on Facebook Messenger on your own account and your German Gaming Supplies page but no response at all.

Can you tell us what's the problem? I would really like to receive my Pin2DMD screen (after 1½ month) and also like to order a Pinscape v2 board and some other stuff from you, but not before I hear anything from you.

I think other people have the same questions so you can make people happy just by a tiny status update.

Thnx in advance.

In my case, my patience ran out.   After non-communication from GGS, I disputed the charge with PayPal and they ran with it and got my money refunded.   It is not like there are any other options at the moment,  but there were too many red flags to ignore.     And unfortunately Uncle Sasha has just been too busy the last few months.

I would be interested in getting together with other folks on this board and organizing a group buy on some PCBs and the parts.   Then it would just require soldering I think.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:04 AM, Rappelbox said:

Dom, 

It's been two weeks since this statement from you and yet no further word?  Can you update your customers on what has been causing the delay and what the new timeline for delivery will be?  Thanks!

Archived