Pin2Dmd Order thread

Rappelbox

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys:

1st batch of Displays is completely sold out!!! :o:blink:  :wacko:

I have already preorders for 10 more displays in Germany, so if you still want your own set please still subscribe to the preorder list. :D

1. gech 1xNr. 4 (France)

2. 17Al3x17 1xNr. 2 (France)

3. Blashyrk 1xNr. 2 (Norway)

4. grandDD 1xNr. 4 (France)

greets,

Dom

Don't forget the US/Canadian preorder thread -> http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2250-pin2dmd-prorder-backorder/

Sorry for not understanding this toppic.

Is all this about different bundles for a pinDMD setup?

What can I do with the "RGB DMD Display + Board assembled and tested 78,-" bundle.

And do I have to solder thing myself and what is the end product exactly? A LED RGB DMD setup ready for use in my cab?

Thanks

These are different bundles for the pin2dmd project. If you order nr4 you don't have to solder. Additionally you only need a power supply (5v/10A) and a stm32f407 development board. Upload and install the program code from the pin2dmd GitHub and you receive a beautiful colored dmd for your vpin or even your WPC (beta)

Greets,

Dom

These are different bundles for the pin2dmd project. If you order nr4 you don't have to solder. Additionally you only need a power supply (5v/10A) and a stm32f407 development board. Upload and install the program code from the pin2dmd GitHub and you receive a beautiful colored dmd for your vpin or even your WPC (beta)

Greets,

Dom

WOW

How can this be so cheap in contrast tot the pindmd v3 offer?

Is the stm32f407 development board easy to get and to install without a lot of technical know how?

If this is the case you can sign me up for a bundle 4!

greetings from the netherlands

Jasper

• Content Provider

Easy answer: Rappelbox as the "hardware supplier" and me as one of the programmers don´t make any profit out of it.

It is a private opensource DIY project, which doesn´t mean it can´t do the same as a commercial product. Maybe even more.

The STM32F407 board is available for around 20 euro on ebay.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/STM32F4-DISCOVERY-USB-STM32F407VGT6-STM32-ARM-Cortex-M4-Development-Board-/151664151388

Hey, Jasper!

I have no problem with your question, so:

the 1st batch of displays is on their way to me, pcbs will follow within the next 1-2 days.

The members of the german flippermarkt-forum are very fast at paying, so i will be able to order the 2nd batch displays within the next 2-3 days. These will arrive hopefully after 5-10 business days.

I'll keep you all informed when and why i take your money :D just kidding!

Greets,

Dom

1. gech 1xNr. 4 (France)
2. 17Al3x17 1xNr. 2 (France)
3. Blashyrk 1xNr. 2 (Norway)
4. grandDD 1xNr. 4 (France)
5. Jafjas 1xNr. 4 (Netherlands)

6. xfactor 1xNr. 4 (Scotland)

fyi: i will stop collecting preorders this night or latest tommorow evening as it is getting veeeery much. Please consider that i will have to solder around 700 solder points, do shipping etc.
it will be only a break, i will start a 3. or 4. group buy later this year. :D;)

greets,

Dom

Archived