Pin2Dmd Order Thread - Worldwide

UncleSash

I tested and got the exact results as this user http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2524-Troubleshooting---Still-Black-Screen . I already got a refund and they were super nice about it, just sucks having to wait 3 weeks till I can test again. So are you saying it's possible for GRB panels to work if the code allowed? A friend of mine writes code and may be able to walk through it if he knew what needed to be changed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tested and got the exact results as this user http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2524-Troubleshooting---Still-Black-Screen . I already got a refund and they were super nice about it, just sucks having to wait 3 weeks till I can test again. So are you saying it's possible for GRB panels to work if the code allowed? A friend of mine writes code and may be able to walk through it if he knew what needed to be changed.

Hey thanks for the heads up

Sent from my S5 running CM13 using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

I deleted the Link to Angelas Shop!

I made also only bad experience with my last 2 Orders!

• Content Provider

I deleted the Link to Angelas Shop!

I made also only bad experience with my last 2 Orders!

Please ask her to remove the pin2dmd picture and text if she can´t guarantee that every panel

she ships is compatible to pin2dmd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Hello Guys!

I have a Special OFFER for the Pin2DMD Shield!!!!

There are 8 rev 1.4 Shields left in Stock. The rev 1.4 is perfect for every VirtualPinball!

The main difference to rev 2.0 is: rev 1.4 has NO integrated INPUT SIgnal Filter on the "real Pinball DMD Input", but can be attached with an add on card when needed!

The rev 1.4 is a great DEAL for every Virtual Pinball! For real Pinball Machines I recommend teh rev 2.0 Shields!

Both Shields are using the same Controller and you can change them out when ever you want (it is possible to Upgrade from a rev 1.4 Shield to rev 2.0 without the change of the Controller!!!!)

The Shield PCB is professional made and has a very good Quality, I get only positive Feedbacks on my Boards.

ONLY 2 left!

best regards from South Carolina

Sascha

• Content Provider

Hello Guys!

I have a Special OFFER for the Pin2DMD Shield!!!!

There are 8 rev 1.4 Shields left in Stock. The rev 1.4 is perfect for every VirtualPinball!

The main difference to rev 2.0 is: rev 1.4 has NO integrated INPUT SIgnal Filter on the "real Pinball DMD Input", but can be attached with an add on card when needed!

The rev 1.4 is a great DEAL for every Virtual Pinball! For real Pinball Machines I recommend teh rev 2.0 Shields!

Both Shields are using the same Controller and you can change them out when ever you want (it is possible to Upgrade from a rev 1.4 Shield to rev 2.0 without the change of the Controller!!!!)

The Shield PCB is professional made and has a very good Quality, I get only positive Feedbacks on my Boards.

Here is my Offer for a rev 1.4 SHIELD: (price in the list is the allready reduced price)

• 4.00 USD each = SHIELD PCB rev 1.4
  • 2.00 USD each = Set of 4 mounting Legs
  • 2.00 USD each = mirco SD reader for rev 1.4
  • 5.00 USD each = component Set for rev 1.4 (all parts that you need for the PCB!)
  • 8.50 USD each = Soldering Service for rev 1.4

Total old reduced Totall:

• 21.50 USD

Total in this Offer (for the last 8 Shields):

• !!!! 18.00 USD !!!! + Shipping!!!! (soldered rev 1.4 PCB ready to use)

or

• !!!! 12.00 USD !!!! + Shipping!!!! (unsoldered rev 1.4 PCB, DIY Kit)

You need a Controller Board to run it! This Offer is the Shield ONLY!

The price for a Controller is:

• 25.50 USD each = Stm32F407 VGT6 "DISC1" Board

I am not able to give a Discount on the Controllers, they are expensive and I have a plus on the Controller from just 0.50 USD and that is not a plus when I calculate all my Work!

Shipping cost for inside US (48 lower states):

• NO Controller: 5.00 USD (USPS First Class Package, fits up to 2 Sets)
  • with Controller: 7.00 USD (USPS priority small Box Flatrate, fits up to 2 Sets)
  • Pick Up: 0.00 USD in Anderson, SC

best regards from South Carolina

Sascha

4 are gone....

4 are left...

2 left! (06-19-2016)

hurry up.... before it is all gone!

• Content Provider

I found one.

DMD is on the way.

Should be here on Friday (DHL express).

Update is coming.

Also the link when everything works out well.

Got the all new DMD Display today.

• well packed (wrapped and in a carton)
  • no missing pixels
  • alle cables are complete (1x Power Cable, 2x Data Cable)
  • less glitches
  • 47 USD for the DMD
  • Shipping Rates:
  • 16 USD for FAST DHL Express shipping (14 Days from Order to get it, 11 Days Processing, 3 Days Shipping)
  • 8.50 USD ePacket 10-15 Days
  • over all a good shop with a fair price... so far!!!

Here is the link to that Display:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/P2-5-Indoor-full-color-LED-module-1-16-scan-SMD-2121-3in1-RGB-160-160mm/32626722058.html

When the Link forwarding is not working (like in my case), just this Number into the search Field on Aliexpress.com

- Sascha

post-9192-0-86112600-1462575823_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

SALE SALE SALE

ALL rev 1.4 Shield need to be gone!

Perfect for your Vitual Pinball!

The only Shield with 2x DMD-HUB75 Output! (for a cloned DMD Signal)

Works with the latest Pin2DMD Firmware!

Available rev 1.4 Shield as "DELUXE Edition":

• 2 pcs rev 1.4 SHIELD "Deluxe Edition" in stock

rev 1.4 Shield with Controller:
sml_gallery_9192_45_1148257.jpg

Deluxe Edition Picutre is attached!

Shield & Parts for rev 1.4

Here is my Offer for the rev 1.4 SHIELD: (price in the list is the allready reduced price)

• 4.00 USD each = SHIELD PCB rev 1.4
  • 2.00 USD each = Set of 4 mounting Legs
  • 2.00 USD each = mirco SD reader for rev 1.4
  • 5.00 USD each = component Set for rev 1.4 (all parts that you need for the PCB!)
  • 8.50 USD each = Soldering Service for rev 1.4
  • STm32F4 Controller - check the STM32 Section!

Total old reduced Totall:

• 21.50 USD

Total in this Offer - for the last 2 Shields "Deluxe Edition" with Controller:

• !!!! 39.00 USD !!!! + Shipping!!!! (soldered rev 1.4 PCB (incl. Conrtroller with latest FW) ready to use)

Plus Shipping costs:

• 7.00 USD = Shipping inside US with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
  • 25.00 USD = Shipping to Canada with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
  • 34.00 USD = Shipping WORLD with USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
  • or Low cost shipping - price depends on weight - very recommend for Orders outside from the US!

SALE SALE SALE

post-9192-0-52647300-1466345967_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

Helllo everybody!

I need the help from the community.

As everybody follow the Pin2DMD Forum... you will see that "PinballSP" has a full SMD Version.

When you fry the Controller, you have to replave the WHOLE BOARD!

And it is no more DIY or any OpenSource with it.

FYI:

PinballSP was the reason, why Lucky1 and Steve45 decided to close the "Open Source" Project and implement the payed KEY System.
And now, they are "Supporting" them officially on the Pin2DMD webpage!

Now is my Questions:

Do I need to Order more Shields for you Guys, that you can use with the STM32F4 DIscovery Board?

At the moment are 12 rev 2.0 PCBs and 2 rev 1.4 "Deluxe Edition" in my Hands.

But I don't know if I should Order more or not?

Right now it looks like, that I get the Controller Board for the Old price, but not before the middle of August 2016.

That means, the Price goes down to 20 USD each Controller ($ 5.00 less as in the moment), but only when I get that Deal!

Please tell me what you think.

Should I continue my work with Pin2DMD Shields or NOT?

regards

Sascha

• Content Provider

As everybody follow the Pin2DMD Forum... you will see that "PinballSP" has a full SMD Version.

When you fry the Controller, you have to replave the WHOLE BOARD!

And it is no more DIY or any OpenSource with it.

FYI:

PinballSP was the reason, why Lucky1 and Steve45 decided to close the "Open Source" Project and implement the payed KEY System.

And now, they are "Supporting" them officially on the Pin2DMD webpage!

PinballSP was not ther first and only reason to make the source closed. There were several others before who tried to make money by selling our development and even better

not donating a single dollar for our charity project. There are still individuals out there selling pin2dmd with old firmware based on early code versions just to save a few bucks

or improve their personal profit.

There were two reasons for the support of the board from pinballsp :

1) many people liked the idea and design of the board and asked for support. It is not the manufacturer who decides what the user wants. It´s the user.

2) I had a phone call with pinballsp in which we settled things out and got his promise that he is only selling the hardware and not putting a modified old version on the device.

I personally like the idea of a new shield with all the additional hardware on it which we plan to use in the future (e.g. wifi, UART with max232, RTC, sensors etc) especially

for those who want to upgrade their old shield and keep their STM32 board (like me ;-) Why not offer both ?

You can contact pinballSP to organize a group buy for his hardware, save shipping costs and give the users a more easy to install version like package 7 from rappelbox in the EU. In some pinball machines

it is almost impossible to use the shield / discovery board combination because of the lack of space in the backbox.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I would like to get 2 of the version 2.0 kits minus the legs, shipped to Canada, postal code E2P 1J7. Also I have a question concerning the STM32F4 board. After looking at the specs I see that this board also has an

• LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer. Has anyone programmed/used this feature for nudging in VP. Can this board be used as a keyboard emulator as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

hello Folks!

I don't support any longer Lucky1!

After a real bad argumenting, I made the decission to sell all my Pin2DMD with the OLD and still OPENSOURCE FW Version 1.37!

With NO extra charge for the OpenSource FW!

I MAKE ZERO money with the Old FW!

Everybody can Upgrade the Kit to the "you have tp pay for, latest FW Version"!

The Hardware is 100% compaible!

Just go on the Pin2DMD page to get instuctions, how to activate the PAY version.

I just don't agree with Lucky1's thinking about his "commercial" going Pin2DMD Project!

Nothing changed for the USERs!!!

One more Info:

ALL parts, for the Shield, that are sold here, are sold with a little plus for me,

just to cover my Costs (Shipping material, storing, search for comps, shipping cost, risk to stuck on th parts).

Evrybody can compare the needed parts on digikey or wherever.

I don't buzzer anybody here!

Excpet Lucky1, he is buzzering me!

last but not least....

So, I am on vaction for 2 weeks, in germany.

I accpet Orders, but I can not ship them before September, 7th 2016!

best regards

UncleSash

aka

Sascha

• Content Provider

Money money money...

:D

Right ! That´s what happens when someone get´s caught with his hand in the till and now trying to save his own skin.

It is well know to us that UncleSash is selling his hardware with the old open source version of our software, we just draw the

consequences now. Anyone in doubt that the money from the activation is not forwarded to the associations we support

dann get in contact with them. 

http://www.soh-kenya.de

www.stelzenmaennchen.de/

Everybody with a healthy brain can imagine that a 10 Euro activation key can´t have a commercial reason.

From Steve and my side the project will stay non commercial and every cent will be forwarded to our charity 

projects.

It is really sad that there is envy even for charitable commitment

Lucky1

P.S.: I will leave the decision if that post is enough to block him out of this forum to the admin.

I will simply ignore this stupidity.

Archived