Hard Freeze On Certain Tables. Can't Figure It Out, Any Ideas?

I have a vp cab running 9.91 and the latest pinmame unity. Certain tables, specifically the newer stern tables that aren't supported by standard pinmame hard freeze up. These include:

Avengers

Tron legacy

Dark knight

Transformers

And some others. all other standard tables, never a freeze.

Any thoughts on what might be going on? Any way I can try and diagnose the problem? I love these tables but can't play them but for 15 min or so and it freezes up requiring a hard reset.

But normal tables like Medevil Madness or Addams Family etc I can play forever.

Helpppp been looking for a solution for months. Appreciate any guidance.

One question, can you change these settings for specific tables or only change them globally?

Thx!

Global only as far as I know

What are your computer specs processor video card and things like that....As far as I know the higher the resolution that you run your monitors at the more powerful PC / video card you need

I put texture down to 1024 and slid the alpha ramp slider down 3.

Played Transformers about 8 times and no freeze. The longest I've gone pretty certain. Hopefully that fixed it!

Why did you think of that, just cause it deals with performance? Or do you have knowledge of anyone having issues like that?

Thanks again! Crossing fingers

I put texture down to 1024 and slid the alpha ramp slider down 3.

Played Transformers about 8 times and no freeze. The longest I've gone pretty certain. Hopefully that fixed it!

Why did you think of that, just cause it deals with performance? Or do you have knowledge of anyone having issues like that?

Thanks again! Crossing fingers

I just figured it had something to do with performance because you could play all the regular games and not the SAMS hopefully it keeps working for you

PS. I also have been reading too many posts and doing this for almost 2 years with the pinball

Archived