[Vp10] Spider-Man(Stern)(2007)(Ninuzzu)(V1.1)(Vp10)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again,

just managed to get some free time

So I downloaded the file, with the VBS files, I overwrite the existing files in my TABLES folder ?

Just checking before I go rogue lol : )

Thanks

UPDATE

Did it as I thought and everything looks great

Thanks for your help :)

I got it working on the VP 9.9x table by updating the vpinmame and adding the rom (smanve_100)

My system is too slow for the VPX tables so I can't try that.....

Has anyone got the 'vault' rom working on the VP10 table?   How do you do it?
I even tried changing the roms name and it still would not have it..... 

• 2 weeks later...

You know this spiderman_VE is really cool. Is anyone working on the playfield/plastics to update this table? It would be fun to have 2 separate tables to play on the cab.

I'm going to update my cab with a new PC so finally I will be able to play VPX! Can't wait to try the VPX version of spiderman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I've started collecting/redrawing the plastics, I found a very hi res photo that can be used as base.

I'm missing the pf at the moment, I need the central area, the one with buildings, maybe 3-4 photos so I can join them toghether. Thanks for the help, but the photos in the big archive are too dark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having some weird gravity issues on this table. It seems like the ball just wants to go to the right until it gets stuck in the right chute and makes the game unplayable. Is there something I need to change? I'm playing in desktop mode on v1.1 of the table and v10.1 of VP, BTW.

I got this error with the very latest VPx.

Line 175

Variable is undefined: 'cvpmTrough'

I *think* that code has changed in the later releases..

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=30418&page=109

[iGNORE] I re-applied the latest VP10 & VBS scripts and that cleared this up...

I also struggled with this for a long time. Looks like the installer put a core.vbs and some other scripts in both the Tables folder and the Scripts folder. Once I deleted the older scripts in the Table folder, the new scripts in the Scripts folder was run and everything was ok. 

Edit: It wasn't acctually the installer that did this. It seems like one of the tables was bundeled with old vbs files and they accidentally got put in the Tables folder. So my fault.

Hope this helps.

• 10 months later...

How does the virtual DMD work.  I thought it was tied to textbox1, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Is it a flasher?  I want to disable and just use VPM on the desktop and PinDMD on the cabinet.  I don't like the extra window it pops up.  Also want to learn.  Great table though

Figured it out, its was a dmddevice.dll in my VPinMAME dir.  I was playing around with a pinDMD3 and changed the ini and all is good now.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived