[Vp10] Spider-Man(Stern)(2007)(Ninuzzu)(V1.1)(Vp10)

Ninuzzo -- What an amazing job! I can't believe how smoothly this one plays for a VP10 beta version. Wow. Even on blacksuit multiball, I get really smooth gameplay (five ball multiball) on gtx750ti. Lighting is really great on this one. Doc Oct (is that his name?) lighting looks especially great. That bright red lighting looks really realistic and warm.

This one works really well as a night table with the emission scale cranked up. Super fun. Thanks so much!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Official VP10 is out , so I've updated the table:

- added environment map

- changed plastic ramps and other transparent plastics

- new controller script

- new dof script

- added VPMDMD in desktop mode

1453579789.png

Official VP10 is out , so I've updated the table:

- added environment map

- changed plastic ramps and other transparent plastics

- new controller script

- new dof script

- added VPMDMD in desktop mode

1453579789.png

Can you post the table as vpx file and not as a dif? Thank you!

• Content Provider

I just tested table. Nice job. One thing though, when you get a multiball and second ball kicks out to the shooter lane the solenoid sounds but the ball doesnt kick out, you have to manually plunge it.

Also, there is a Future pinball version, wondering if you can use those character models?

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-8605-spiderman

• Content Provider

i didn't test it yet on my cab, but the controller.vbs implementation is great :)

just one soundfx is missing, but you need to know it, it is not that obvious, the magnet is replaced by the shaker, 

Sub PresenzaSuMagnete_Hit() 'CON PALLA SUL MAGNETE RIDUCE LA POTENZA DELLA CALAMITA
If DocMagnet.MagnetON= True Then DepotenziaMagnete.Enabled=True: Playsound SoundFX("Magnete",DOFShaker): SpegneLuciTavolo
PallaSuMagnete=1
End Sub

This is not a big deal, no need for a new version just for that, i have adapted the controller.vbs tutorial with it

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33453&hl=

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

The picture uses the high poly model so the normal map is not needed. That's a render using the software Keyshot.

Yes in vp it will use normal mapping because the model is greatly reduced (the HD model has more than 350K faces)  ;)

• Content Provider

What do you think of the idea of making a Vault edition of this pin ? I have heard that the gameplay is quite similar to the one used

in the red and black version. We could try to replace the animations in the SAM Rom with the ones from the Spike version.

Just a idea.

Lucky1

Archived