Pin2Dmd Color - Pindmd Compatible Interface With Led Rgb Color Dmd

lucky1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a starting brightness for the orange palette to mimic a traditional display?

Not on the 'original' orange, since on mine it was yellow. I came up with my own palette, so can't help you on brightness alone.

• Content Provider

I was sent a GRB panel instead of an RGB like others have posted so I need to swap wires areound. Can someone post what pin is what on the 16 pin header? I'm looking at the PDF and either I am reading it wrong or rewiring the header wrong. Looks like cable 1 and 2 and 5 and 6 swap if the red wire on the ribbon is wire one on the ribbon cable connector? This is in regards to the cable header on the shield.

• Content Provider

On the ribbon cable connector what wire is pin 1? I'm getting jibberish on my screen when I rewire. Ordered some single pin DuPont wires in case my ribbon cable is messed up. I assumed pink wire is wire 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I put back in my plasma dmd with pindmd2. I just prefer the real deal! While the color option is a neat option just like real machines I have one with the color option but to be honest I prefer the plasma for emulating the real pinball. Maybe I will make a speaker panel with pin2dmd frame it up and send to jp for a desktop setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Hello Guys!

I have a Special OFFER for the Pin2DMD Shield!!!!

There are 8 rev 1.4 Shields left in Stock. The rev 1.4 is perfect for every VirtualPinball!

The main difference to rev 2.0 is: rev 1.4 has NO integrated INPUT SIgnal Filter on the "real Pinball DMD Input", but can be attached with an add on card when needed!

The rev 1.4 is a great DEAL for every Virtual Pinball! For real Pinball Machines I recommend teh rev 2.0 Shields!

Both Shields are using the same Controller and you can change them out when ever you want (it is possible to Upgrade from a rev 1.4 Shield to rev 2.0 without the change of the Controller!!!!)

The Shield PCB is professional made and has a very good Quality, I get only positive Feedbacks on my Boards.

Here is my Offer for a rev 1.4 SHIELD: (price in the list is the allready reduced price)

• 4.00 USD each = SHIELD PCB rev 1.4
  • 2.00 USD each = Set of 4 mounting Legs
  • 2.00 USD each = mirco SD reader for rev 1.4
  • 5.00 USD each = component Set for rev 1.4 (all parts that you need for the PCB!)
  • 8.50 USD each = Soldering Service for rev 1.4

Total old reduced Totall:

• 21.50 USD

Total in this Offer (for the last 8 Shields):

• !!!! 18.00 USD !!!! + Shipping!!!! (soldered rev 1.4 PCB ready to use)

or

• !!!! 12.00 USD !!!! + Shipping!!!! (unsoldered rev 1.4 PCB, DIY Kit)

You need a Controller Board to run it! This Offer is the Shield ONLY!

The price for a Controller is:

• 25.50 USD each = Stm32F407 VGT6 "DISC1" Board

I am not able to give a Discount on the Controllers, they are expensive and I have a plus on the Controller from just 0.50 USD and that is not a plus when I calculate all my Work!

Shipping cost for inside US (48 lower states):

• NO Controller: 5.00 USD (USPS First Class Package, fits up to 2 Sets)
  • with Controller: 7.00 USD (USPS priority small Box Flatrate, fits up to 2 Sets)
  • Pick Up: 0.00 USD in Anderson, SC

best regards from South Carolina

Sascha

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider

I need the help from some Clients from my last 40 Orders....

Lucky1 is saying that I be a Thief!

But that is not true!

Just to make it clear...

here is the Official list from my Paypal account and the Donations to Lucky1!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3q8yhe504s32egg/Spenden%20an%20Joerg%20-%20Pin2DMD.png?dl=0

He refunded my last Donation, because he is pissed off!

And maybe, some from last clients from the last orders, can say something about there FW Version on the Controllers.

Or maybe every USer since the FW Version 2.0.

That would be great!

And maybe about what I charged them, for there FW Version?!

Because Lucky1 says, that I'll be a Thief!

Thank you Community!

• Content Provider

One of the reasons for the split is that there is no explanation

for the upload of the old firmware with the comment (no key) in

May when the first V2 firmware came out in February.

This is simple sabotage of our charity idea.

post-7772-0-95700400-1471590099_thumb.png

• Content Provider

I must be guilty, because of uploading an OpenSource Code..... :(

When my last PCBs are gone.. Is there no more support for Pin2DMD.

After it, I will upload all my Eagle Files, so everybody can use it....

A very sad Sascha.... :( :( :(

Edit: after the mail that the file must gone, the file was deleted.... (all ready a couple month ago...)

everybody can check that.... poor life....

http://ftpbrowse.gameex.com/-PinballX-/Other%20Uploads/UncleSash/

• Content Provider

Edit: after the mail that the file must gone, the file was deleted.... (all ready a couple month ago...)

everybody can check that.... poor life....

http://ftpbrowse.gameex.com/-PinballX-/Other%20Uploads/UncleSash/

Again, a nice variation of the truth

After a mail I sent to Tom Spears on the 2nd of July he removed it from his server.

So the open source version is not allowed? This is crazy thinking! I have a few running free and tried the pay version and the pay version is very much improved! That said the open source version is good too! Sounds like your trying to not allow the open source download anymore? You both did amazing work sorry to see such things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

Anyone can use any version of course. It was more an agreement between Lucky and Uncle Sash not to promote the free version anymore. That's all

But feel free to use the old version

Gesendet von meinem MotoG3 mit Tapatalk

Archived