Pin2Dmd Color - Pindmd Compatible Interface With Led Rgb Color Dmd

lucky1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider
Glad that it is working now.

This jumper does not even exist in my reference design on github. Sad that it causes trouble and I have to take care of it.

It is so sad, that you blame me all the time. Just because of your ego.
I have no real pinball to try something and all jumpers are labeled. My real life job keeps me busy (yours may be not) and I don't check all the threads every day.
We worked so good together and just because of your ego it is all gone...
You say all the time "one phone call can fix a lot of issues"... so call me, when you like to fix it!

And now you can blame me again, like every time...

You're both pretty. ;)

I didn't mean to stir the pot, I'm quite pleased with all of it. I hope you guys work out your differences for the good of the hobby. There's plenty of anger and ill will around these days...

Thank you both and everyone else involved...

• Content Provider
On 23.6.2017 at 8:04 AM, lucky1 said:

Glad that it is working now.

This jumper does not even exist in my reference design on github. Sad that it causes trouble and I have to take care of it.

Good Morning Lucky1.

Today I found some time to check back with your reference Design.
And well.... just thought what I found in your Design... a Jumper for the Enhancer.
But OK... mine is a bit different, that is really my fault... Pin1 and Pin3 is changed.... sorry for that...

refernce Design:
59590f935d96c_pin2DMD_V3_officalreference_enh.thumb.jpg.694b4ea2c71c96e7291c8af63903e78c.jpg

UncleSash's Design:
59590f91e7474_RGB_DMD_sascharev3.2b_enhancer.thumb.jpg.78115129edcf2ae3cb143c1497e4f5b0.jpg

• Content Provider

You are right ! I added this jumper because of the problems real pin pin2dmd users had with your first V3 design.
Users had to remove the LS123 and add a wire bridge to make these boards work. You like to add your own ideas
to your board designs which is O.K., but I would recommend to first discuss these ideas with us in the future. 

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, lucky1 said:

You are right ! I added this jumper because of the problems real pin pin2dmd users had with your first V3 design.
Users had to remove the LS123 and add a wire bridge to make these boards work. You like to add your own ideas
to your board designs which is O.K., but I would recommend to first discuss these ideas with us in the future. 

Sound like I am invited to bring up some Ideas,

But, that Jumper Idea comes from @Rappelbox
So sad that is not mine, because I really like the Hardware bypass and would be happy when it would be my Idea.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • lucky1 unpinned this topic

Archived