Pin2Dmd Color - Pindmd Compatible Interface With Led Rgb Color Dmd

lucky1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky1 have said that 1/32 is too slow. BUT, every seller have been moving to 1/16 and now 1/8 panels. The few 1/32 listings some times when you contact the seller they told you that they are shipping 1/16 boards.

and btw, that link is to expensive! they are better deals. Use Angela Wang, she is a great seller and have a competitive price (cheaper)

• Content Provider

Lucky1 have said that 1/32 is too slow. BUT, every seller have been moving to 1/16 and now 1/8 panels. The few 1/32 listings some times when you contact the seller they told you that they are shipping 1/16 boards.

and btw, that link is to expensive! they are better deals. Use Angela Wang, she is a great seller and have a competitive price (cheaper)

I  don´t think it is too slow, but currently only 1/16 is supported by my software.

• Content Provider

Today I've released a first version 1.0 of the pin2dmd editor tool, see here http://go-dmd.de/2015/11/24/pin2dmd-editor/

The editor is able to load and play recorded dmd animation, to define palettes and key frames for palette switching.

There is also a video tutorial on how to use the editor. 

have fun.

Nice looking mount. I get to hack together a mount tomorrow, got some ideas though...

thanks.... if you're just filling an existing dmd window (hole) just using a flat piece of black plastic should suffice... plus it would block any light leaking from within the backbox...

I need to make a whole new backbox if i want to use this in my existing cab.... and i'm going to use a custom size speaker panel , as short as possible... something like this mockup...

23000254680_e08c72ba9a_c.jpg

22670422683_8fb2c51e11_z.jpg

• Content Provider

Yes I have. Does not operate even on another mac ;)

Hauntfreaks : Did you sharing the file for 3D printing or not ? It's really nice :)

Sorry, there was a problem in the build. Can you please try again.

Steve

I have just try and it's doesn't work of my 2 mac at home.

I have the last version of Java8.

For the moment, I can work on my virtual pinball but I have a problem to convert the " dump.txt ". It's possible to have a video for this step ? :)

Thanks a lot. 

( My english have a limite <_< ) 

Hauntfreaks : Ok I thought it was a 3D printer ;)

Archived