Magic Girl (Zidware 2099)

FreeMason

Since John will never finish this game and ony one prototype is ever made with only 20% of the ruleset implemented i was thinking how cool it would be to make a semi-original for this game. There is still a lot online from this game like the sound (i back it up since i think the site is going down soon, since John is in a million dollar lawsuit): 

I know it's a pain to implement a ruleset without a rom, but it seems so very sad to let this game die without ever seeing the light of day. 

It looks like Cirqus-Voltaire II , which is one of John's best! 

Edit: deleted some stuff.

Its very much like CV and ToM.

I notice than John P has disappeared from social media which is a shame as I have 'spoken' to him on Facebook a couple of years ago and I actually sent him some prototype sounds from CV he didnt know existed (or he didnt know anyone had copies off).

Getting code for a partly finished game - is it worth it ?  Couldnt someone do some DMD animations (like on Americas Most Haunted)? 

Maybe frenetamnesic should team up with the guys doing that,  if you needed any sounds done for it I could probably help out on that - as audio is 'my thing'.

• 4 weeks later...

Jpop is a disgrace, any project associated to that thief should never be spoken. His company name should be erased from pinhead's minds until he does right by everyone and refunds the deposits he stole or produce an actual pinball machine delivered to their doors. That POS should not show his face at a pinball event ever again. Rant mode off :)

• 1 year later...

Archived