[Vp10] Pirates Of The Caribbean (Conversion From Fp) (Vpx Beta)

No...I think the balls spinning in the Tortuga spinner are due to not enough slope on the playfield.  The post is down.  If I have 2 balls in that spinner, they will stay in there spinning for an untold amount of time.  If I have 3,they will stay in for about a minute at most, then 1 ball will fall out and the other 2 will continue to spin.  If I manage to put a fourth ball in there while 3 are spinning, the 4th never stays in more than about 5 seconds.  the collisions move it out.

I have not tried changing the slope, but I think it will fix it.   BTW>  I have the walled table listed as "Kids Version" in Pinball X , My wife says it is like bowling with the lane bumpers out.

I have the (mostly) fixed version in the menu as well.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Out of interest how many bugs are we looking at.... I'm sure the foundation will be solid as it's one of yours!

I've been meaning to actually have a play with VPX building and thought one of these might be a good starting point to look at?

Taking on a full table would be too much, be looking at a semi-working one might be better (Or maybe I'm wrong?)

• Content Provider

I think the spinner bug is a bit of a showstopper unfortunately, but it's been there since I released it and only a couple people have encountered it. It could definitely be fixed in short order though. The other bugs (because of VPX updates) would be super easy to fix. Really not as bad as I made it sound, but because I don't want to dive into this one it may be useless for some people. Go for it if you want to fix it! I'd add it back to my cab if you did.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

It is easy - once you know ...

Open table then press both the "Option" and "Backglass" buttons on the menu to the left. On the Right side - you now get to "Backglass" and there you see the setting for the table.

Your looking for XY Rotation. DT = Desktop - FS = FullSize.

Archived